SQL, PLSQL and D2K Online Training Course Bundle
What you'll learn
- Will be Learning SQL & PL/SQL
- Will be Learning D2K Course
- Minimum Knowledge in Programmming
SQL, PL/SQL and D2K Training Course bundle Includes SQL & PL/SQL and D2K (Oracle Forms & Reports 10g) with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
SQL & PL/SQL Course Details
This course covers Introduction to RDBMS, Introduction to SQL, Oracle data types, classification of sql, DDL and DML Commands, Integrity Constraints, SQL Functions, Character Functions, Number Functions, Date Functions, Group Functions, Joins, Sub Queries and Clauses, Database Objects, DCL and TCL Commands, Introduction to PL/SQL, Data Types and PLSQL Blocks, Looping Structures, Conditional Statements, Cursors, Exceptions, Exceptions continued, Procedures, Functions, Packages.
Oracle D2K (Forms and Reports 10g) Course Details
From this course you will get a clear idea of
Forms 10g and Role in Oracle Apps, Fundamentals of D2K, Creation of Data blocks Through wizard and Manually, Creation of Different Types of Canvases and Working with Canvases, Types of windows and working with windows and changing windows properties, Different types of Triggers, Working with Triggers and Applying to Different Controls, Creation of alerts and Calling of Alerts Changing Properties at runtime and Re-using Alerts, Creation of Editors, Types of Editors and Calling editors through Code, Creating and Using Object Groups . Creating and Using Object Libraries, Creation of Lov through wizard and Manually, Working with Lov Properties, Creation of Record Groups Based On Query and Using Static Values, Creation of Master-Detail Data Blocks, Parameters, Creation of Menus and attaching menus to Forms, Working with Procedures, Functions and Packages in Forms, Usage of PL/SQL Libraries in Forms and Attached Libraries, Reports 10g, Introduction to Reports . Fundamentals of Reports . Advantages, Features and role of Reports in D2K, Creation of Different types of Reports . Creation of Reports with different Parameters . User Parameters . System Parameters, Working with Formula Columns . Working with Summary Columns . Working with Place Holder Columns, Working with Data links, Developing Reports Manually, Reports in Triggers, Creation of Layout in Reports . Drill Down Reports . Calling Reports from Forms . Calling Reports from Reports.
Who should take this oracle D2K Course
PL/SQL Developer Forms Developer Application Developer Report Developer System Analyst Technical Consultant Business Intelligence Developer
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and Fusion and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Fusion, Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.