SQL - MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
What you'll learn
- Become an expert in SQL
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skill
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Start using MySQL – the #1 Database Management System
- Prepare for SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Adopt professionally tested SQL best practices
- Gain theoretical insights about relational databases
- Work with a sophisticated real-life database throughout the course
- Get maximum preparation for real-life database management
- Add data analytical tools to your skillset
- Develop business intuition while solving tasks with big data
- Study relational database management theory that you will need in your workplace every day
- Learn how to create a database from scratch
- The ability to take control of your dataset – insert, update, and delete records from your database
- Be confident while working with constraints and relating data tables
- Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user
- Acquire top-notch coding techniques and best practices
- Know how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- Approach more advanced topics in programming like SQL’s triggers, sequences, local and global variables, indexes, and more
- Merge coding skills and business acumen to solve complex analytical problems
- Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
- Tons of exercises that will solidify your knowledge
- The freedom to query anything you like from a database
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
How important is database management in the age of big data and analytics?
It is really important.
How many employers would be happy to hire employees who can use data for the purposes of business intelligence?
All of them.
How many people have these skills?
This is why now is the time to learn SQL and gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Remember, the average salary of a SQL developer is $103,400! That’s a lucrative career.
Well, when you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business. For instance, Database management is the foundation for data analysis and intelligent decision making.
Worried that you have no previous experience?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
Why take this course in particular? Isn’t it like the rest of the SQL courses out there?
We would like to think it isn’t. Our team worked hard to create a course that is:
Easy to understand
Time efficient and concise
Shows how SQL can be crucial for data analytics and business intelligence
Comprehensive – it covers several topics not shown in other SQL courses
Practical – it teaches you how to work with a real-life database
Corresponds to professional best practices
Taught in MySQL – The most popular SQL database management system
Contains plenty of downloadable exercises, course notes, and quiz questions
Some of these aspects have been covered in other courses. Others haven’t. However, no one provides such a variety of topics in one place.
We firmly believe this course is the best training material out there. It is a truly interactive experience preparing you for a real-life working environment.
We love teaching
So far, over 1,750,000 students have taken our courses here on Udemy. Teaching is what we do best, and we take pride in going the extra mile to create the most engaging content for you, our students. Our mission is to help you bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge taught at school and in universities and the practical application required at the workplace.
So, why do you need to enroll in this course and learn SQL?
Salary/Income. As we pointed out earlier, learning SQL is a great opportunity. There is a significant surge in demand for skills revolving around database management, database administration, and business analysis relying on data. Companies will pay top dollars for specialists who have such know-how
Profession of the future. In the years to come, data will only grow in importance and size. Therefore, it is great to pick up a skill that will likely increase in demand over the years to come
Analytical reasoning. Programming languages are a great way to train your mind. Furthermore, understanding a business task and looking for its solution through writing code can be really interesting and stimulating once you become familiar with the basics
What about certificates? Do you provide a certificate?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
Sounds awesome, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Buy now” button, and let’s begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- People interested in SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Beginners to programming
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.