SQL Bootcamp: Learn Enough SQL To Be A Professional 
What you'll learn
- SQL Introduction, tools and DBMS vs RDBMS
- The basics of SQL Queries and CRUD Skills
- Working with Different data types and operations in SQL
- Manipulating result tables and using aliases
- SQL Constraints, Rules & Data Types
- Data Sorting and Filtering by Orders
- Combining tables with Union & Union All
- Managing and Joining Multiple tables at the same time
- Set Conditions and filtering fields and records using many ways
- Creating DB and tables and essential skills for relational databases
- Copying tables and Views
- Functional Programming in SQL
- Task to apply all the SQL fundamentals to be A SQL Professional
- No requirements to take this course. You will learn everything you need to know.
Hi, welcome to This Comprehensive SQL Bootcamp “SQL Bootcamp: Learn Enough SQL To Be A Professional ”
Developing, manipulation and managing relational databases with SQL is a very powerful and useful skill for any engineer, developer, programmers and also, non-programmers.
SQL is a tool that will open up many jobs and offers for you because of its great importance and benefits in the software industry and companies.
SQL is a must-have skill for anyone who wants to become a professional developer, engineer, or data scientist.
By the end of this course, you'll learn all the SQL skills you need to know to develop, manipulate, manage and communicate with relational databases effectively and in no time!
You will be able to manipulate and combine all of the SQL skills together, and you will become truly an expert in SQL and Relational Databases.
SQL Introduction, Work Environment, DBMS vs RDBMS
The basics of SQL Queries and CRUD Skills
Working with Different data types and operations in SQL
SQL Constraints, Rules & Data Types
Data Sorting and Filtering by Orders
Combining tables with Union & Union All
Managing and Joining Multiple tables at the same time
Set Conditions and filtering fields and records using many ways
Creating Databases and tables and essential skills for relational databases
Copying tables and Views
Functional Programming in SQL
Task to apply all the SQL fundamentals to be A SQL Professional
Hi, my name is Ahmed Ibrahim El-mohandes, I'm a Lead Software Engineer and Data Science Professional and I'll be the instructor for this SQL Programming Course. I’ll be very very happy to teach you this Course.
Learn and practice the essential concepts of SQL Programming to become a professional database engineer effectively and quickly without wasting your valuable time.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through this complete and powerful course to learn on of the most popular skills in the software industry, SQL.
Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- SQL Beginners
- Developers and Programmers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who wants to become a Professional Database Engineer in the future
- Data Engineers and Scientists
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Ahmed Ibrahim (Ahmed El Mohandes) is A Software Development Engineer | Data Science Professional | Training Content Engineer/Instructor
I taught for more than 700,000 students, developers and engineers from more than 190 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.