SQL Masterclass for Data Analysis with BigData
What you'll learn
- Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL.
- Learn about building basic SQL queries.
- Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL.
- Learn about HAVING clause.
- Learn about filtering using LIKE operator in SQL.
- Learn about different DDL and DML commands.
- Learn about the different datatypes in SQL.
- Learn about Constraints and how to use in SQL.
- Learn about primary key and foreign key.
- Learn about the different Joins in SQL- LEFT, RIGHT, INNER, COMPOUND, MULTIPLE.
- Learn about subqueries in SQL.
- Learn connecting Python and MySQL.
- Become a Master SQL Developer.
- Use SQL to perform data analysis.
- Learn Advanced Querying Techniques.
- Knowledge of all the essential SQL commands.
- Become competent in using sorting and filtering commands in SQL.
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Hands on Real-World examples.
- No prior knowledge required.
- All you need is a computer.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
Welcome to the best online course on SQL.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
It is designed for managing data in a relational database management system (RDBMS). SQL is a database language, it is used for database creation, deletion, fetching rows, and modifying rows, etc.
SQL is needed for Data Scientists to get data and to work with that data.
Without databases, data science is meaningless.
A Data Analyst can use SQL to access, read, manipulate and analyze the data stored in a database and generate useful insights to drive an informed decision making process.
This course is best for you to learn SQL.
It covers basic to advanced level SQL concepts.
In this course, you will cover:-
Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL
Learn about building basic SQL queries
Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL
Learn about HAVING clause
Learn about filtering using LIKE operator in SQL
Learn about different DDL and DML commands
Learn about the different datatypes in SQL
Lear about Constraints
Learn about primary key and foreign key
Learn about the different Joins in SQL- LEFT, RIGHT, INNER, COMPOUND, MULTIPLE.
Learn about subqueries in SQL
Learn connecting Python and MySQL
Get tips and knowledge that is usually only learned through years of SQL experience.
And much more...
Not only this, you will get to practice lots and lots of exercises from the world famous coding platform “HackerRank”.
After finishing this course, you will become an expert in SQL.
We are also providing quizzes.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts.
- Data Scientists.
- Business Analysts.
- College Graduates.
- Anyone interested in learning how to effectively analyze data using SQL.
- Anyone who wants to explore data science.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.