SQL From Scratch Using Oracle SQL Developer and TOAD
What you'll learn
- Choose the right logical operators for your queries
- Choose the right logical SET operators for your queries
- Write SQL Queries to extract data
- Write SQL Queries to modify data
- Write SQL Queries to delete data
- Write SQL Queries to create tables
- Write SQL Queries to extract data from multiple tables
- Write Advanced SQL Queries using analytic functions
- Write SQL Queries to generate reports
- Download Oracle Database and Tools. We will cover this in the course
Learning SQL is a very useful skill to have as every business and organisation is so dependent on data. There are not enough skilled SQL professionals hence the demand and pay rate for SQL professionals is quite high.
SQL stands for structured query language. It is an international standard language
used to query and manipulate databases. There are different types of database
vendors like Oracle, Microsoft ,MySQL and so on . They all support SQL and
performs certain operations in the same way. Keywords like CREATE,SELECT,UPDATE,
DELETE,WHERE and FROM are used the same way with various database vendors.
This course will teach you the skills you need to get your foot in the door
as an SQL professional. With the skills you learn on this course you can work
confidently as a data analyst or even progress to be a database administrator.
This course will take from scratch to more advanced SQL using TOAD and SQL Developer TOOL
Some of what you will learn on this course includes:
- Database concepts
- SQL SUB Languages -DDL and DML
- Aggregate Functions
- Logical Operators
- SET Operators
- Table Joins
- Analytic Functions
- Single Row Functions
- Creating Tables
- Creating Views
- Creating Sequences
- Creating Indexes
- Using Aliases
- Using Sub Queries
- NULL Values
- Restricting and Limiting Data
By the end of this course you will confidently be able to write SQL queries
to create,read,update and delete data which are the key functions that are performed
on a database.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL
- Anyone who is interested in databases
- This course is meant for those not familiar with SQL syntax
- Beginner DBA
Hello and welcome to 247 Learning.
We are a small company from the united kingdom that create and teach designs.Our teaching style is designed to be simple and step by step.
We have taught courses like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Indesign as well as web design related courses .
Our very first Udemy course was "How to create resume /cv for profit" which has over 500 students.
We will continue to add more courses on the Udemy platform.
Our tutors have over 7 years of a wide range of industry experience and understand how to teach in a way that students can understand.