SQL From A to Z from absolute scratch - Learn SQL with MySQL
What you'll learn
- Dozens of targeted exercises with full explanations and solutions from beginner level right up to advanced.
- Every SQL statement you need is covered thoroughly
- Straight to the point, no time wasted
- Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on interview
- No Prior Knowledge Needed
- For those with some development and database experience, you can jump in at the relevant module that fits your current level, as the course is designed sequentially.
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
Whether you work in sales or marketing, you run your own company, or you want to build your own apps, mastering MySQL is crucial to answering complex business problems and questions using insights from data. The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp introduces you to a solid foundation in databases in a way that’s both informative and engaging. Yes, that’s right, it’s possible to make an engaging course on databases.
Big databases are everywhere these days. Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb use SQL-driven databases - to name just a few.
So, to be a successful developer or data scientist you need to know SQL inside-out.
But - SQL can seem complicated. Especially if you’re a beginner or more familiar with other programming languages. Don’t worry - there’s some good news…
SQL isn’t complicated - or at least it doesn’t need to be, so long as you learn it the right way.
Problem is - too many other courses out there jump around, skipping important concepts or simply teaching things badly.
That’s why this course goes further than most. You’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that are built-up sequentially to make sure you don’t have any gaps.
Who this course is for:
- Become an SQL all-rounder who’s a valuable asset to any company that hires developers or database specialists.
- SQL really is everywhere. When you log in to pretty much any web app, your data is retrieved from a database using SQL queries. We live in a big data society and SQL is powering it. This means there’s a huge demand for SQL developers and data scientists with SQL skills.
- Oh, and when you have a huge demand for a specialist skill this means one thing - big salaries!
- The latest research shows that the average salary for an SQL developer is more than $84,000 per year. Not bad, especially when you consider that in a recent analysis of 25k developer job listings, over 35% specifically request SQL skills.
Hi, I'm Islam! I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with a passion for building beautiful things from scratch.
I've been building websites and apps since 2012.
I discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew when I was in college, and that passion brought me to Udemy.
Here, in all my courses, what students love the most is that I take the time to explain every concept in a way that everyone can easily understand.
So, do you want to learn how to build awesome websites with modern HTML and CSS?
Or maybe you want to build modern and fast back-end applications with Node.js?
Then don't waste your time with random tutorials or incomplete youtube videos. All my courses are easy-to-follow, all-in-one packages that will take your skills to the next level.
These courses are exactly the courses I wish I had when I was first getting into web development!
So see for yourself, enroll in one of my courses (or all of them :D) and join happy students today.