➖➖➖➖>> Course Updates <<➖➖➖➖
Nov 2020 : Added videos related to Shell Scripting.
Apr 2020 : Updated Setup Instructions, Now you can setup MySQL DB + Workbench, Also setup a sample DB for practice
Jul 2020 : Updated Select query videos with better voice quality
Oct 2020 : Added Sample questions for practice
SQL & Unix for Software Testers
This course is specially designed for Software Testing professionals(Be it Manual or Automation), This will take students from basic level to advance in decent pace videos.
Here we will cover SQL queries and Unix commands which we can use in daily QA activities and also we have covered many interview question which are asked in interviews.
➖➖Database Testing Coverage➖➖
1. Basic Select Operations
2. Table Operations (DDL)
3. Delete data from table
5. Interview Questions
6. Detailed DRL queries (Fetch data with different clauses)
7. Data Grouping and Filtration
8. Different Types of Joins(Inner, Outer, Self, Cross)
9. Detailed DML Operations (Update, Delete, Insert)
10. Best Practices for Software Testers
11. Realtime implementation of Concepts.
12. Interview Questions.
13. Practice Exercises with Solutions.
In today's competitive environment, companies need software testers who are having database as well as Unix/Linux knowledge, this course going to make you ready to perform basic to advance level backend QA activities.
➖➖ Unix/Linux Coverage➖➖
1. Need of Unix in Software Testing
2. Check Logs
3. Perform basic operations by command
4. Interview Questions
5. Shell Scripting
This course if very useful for professional who are looking opportunities in Manual and Automation Testing.