SQL For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand the terminologies of DB, DBMS, RDBMS, SQL
- Understand how to query a database using SQL Statements
- Analyse the case studies and write SQL Statements for the given question
- Knowing the features of the SQL
- No Prerequisites. Designed to start from scratch.
Welcome to my course on SQL For Beginners. It is very essential to know and understand the importance and implementation of database systems in the real world. To interact with a lot of DBMS Softwares available out there, SQL becomes the most wanted language. SQL stands for Structured Query Language which interprets the data in forms of tabular structures. This short term course will give you a good understanding on
1. Fundamentals of Relational Database Management Systems.
2. Procedure to write SQL Statements for any given case study.
After completing this course, you'll be able to perform case studies, form the database and write SQL Queries for the same.
The topics that will be covered in this course are:
1. DDL Statements
2. DML Statements
3. Types of Constraints in SQL
4. Datatypes in Oracle SQL
5. Primary, Foreign Keys
6. Select Statement
7. Select Distinct
8. Where clause
9. Group By clause
10. Order By clause
11. Having clause
12. Aggregate functions
13. Different types of joins in SQL - Inner, Left, Right, Full
14. Sub Queries
And so on.
I will follow a step by step procedure in my pedagogy which will greatly gain you the momentum which accelerates your pace to complete this course at the earliest. Furthermore, None of the Technical Interviews will go without SQL. So, The concepts you learn will gain not only the knowledge but also boosts your confidence levels.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science Aspirants
- Software Engineering Aspirants
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL
Self motivated budding electronics and communication engineer who can work on multiple roles. Interested in Modelling digital circuits using hardware description languages. Have a strong grasp of Verilog, Computer Architecture, C, C++, Java, Embedded C, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Loves to teach and so being a course instructor in Udemy, Learnfly and Guruface Inc. Cross Platform Application developer specialized in Google Flutter with Dart Programming and using Firebase as the backend. Skilled to work in tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Xilinx Vivado, TinkerCAD, Proteus Design Suite, Camtasia and Altium Designer for PCB Design