Oracle SQL : Hands on Practical Step by Step Training
What you'll learn
- Connect to Oracle database with TOAD
- Write SQL Queries from scratch
- Write SQL Queries to sort data returned from database.
- Insert data into table
- Update records in database
- Sample Oracle Database
- Toad For Oracle Editor
This course teaches beginners what SQL is and how it works. The course materials are all videos making it easy to follow along. The course is less than 2 hours long and structured in a logical and easy to follow functional way. This course is easy to follow and will teach a beginner how to create , read , update and delete data from a database. (C.R.U.D) which are the four main things that SQL is used for on a database.
The video courses includes:
- SQL SUB LANGUAGES
- Creating Tables
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Reading Data
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Adding Data to Database
- Data types and Constraints
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for IT Professionals and anyone who wants to learn SQL quickly with easy to follow videos.
We are experienced company that provides quality video based training .
Our courses are easy to follow and understand and will take you from
an absolute beginner with no technical skills to being efficient and confident with various technical skill like SQL and databases.
We have worked with companies of various sizes and provided consultancy services at various levels.
Thank you for learning with us and we hope your experience will be pleasant.