SQL : SQL Programming For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Sql required for Analysts etc,Sql sub queries ,correlated queries for Sql related to Microsoft Developers
- WORKING with Stored Procedures,DDL AND DML Basics..
- working with SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO
- Sql related to Microsoft Developers
- no complex programming knowledge required
- the RDBMS basic concepts like what is a database,field,tuple etc., is optional
SQL is Structured Query Language, which is a computer language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data stored in a relational database.SQL is the standard language for Relational Database System. All the Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) like MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres and SQL Server use SQL as their standard database language.
SQL is widely popular because it offers the following advantages ,Allows users to access data in the relational database management systems.Allows users to describe the data.Allows users to define the data in a database and manipulate that data.Allows to embed within other languages using SQL modules, libraries & pre-compilers.Allows users to create and drop databases and tables.Allows users to create view, stored procedure, functions in a database.Allows users to set permissions on tables, procedures and views.
What is SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language
SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987
What Can SQL do?
SQL can execute queries against a database
SQL can retrieve data from a database
SQL can insert records in a database
SQL can update records in a database
SQL can delete records from a database
SQL can create new databases
SQL can create new tables in a database
SQL can create stored procedures in a database
SQL can create views in a database
SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
Who this course is for:
- students from engineering colleges and professional at companies like cognizant,IBM,IIHT,NIIT etc
- students looking for career in sql development ,data analytics, databse administrations
IT Professional with 8+ Experience in software training and more than 10+ years at undergraduate and graduate level mathematics.
Mentoring Dotnet framework and its interrelated Corporate level Education .,MICROSOFT Visual studio DotNet,Microsoft sql server, my sql oracle server,objected oriented programing langauge like c++ and Java..and Azure.
knowledge offered is with Advanced topics in the desktop applications and consumed projects are mainly comprising of Enterprise based applications,client relationship management and E-Commerce.