Learn SQL and GIT Quickly
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn basics of SQL queries and GIT basics
- Able to work with GIT with great confidence
- Only basic computer knowledge.
This course has been design for everyone who want to start learning GIT and SQL.
This course is going to give you following benefits
1- Once after going through this course, you would be able to write most of the sql query those are needed for you day to day office work
2- You would be able to setup GIT on your local machine mainly on windows machine
3- You will learn the basics of GIT and its versioning benefits.
4- GIT part is going to cover following stuff
- Creating git repository
- Pushing first changes
- Creating branches
- merging branches
- Stashing changes while pulling changes
- Merging changes and resolving issues.
- Later it will show case how to work with remote repositor like Github and Bitbucket
5- While SQL part is going to cover following topics and these tutorial would gradually increase with its lecture count
- Relational database introduction
- Data retrieval using Select Statement
- Creation of database, data table, insertion of data
- Difference between delete, drop and truncate
- Concept of Join
- Constraints implementation in sql
- Setting sql_mode in mysql for better result of Constraints in mysql
- Any one who wants to learn SQL Queries for Testing purposes
- Any one who wants to learn GIT, For this course there is no need of previous knowledge of GIT
- This course is meant for all the people who wants to maintain version and want to have control on versioning of content