We believe to be successful in best answer, multiple choice exams, you need to practice, practice, practice. Practice at the correct difficult level, practice time management and practice mental concentration intensity under exam conditions. This exam is based on the newly created SQE1 exams.
Our practice exam questions are created and delivered by legal professionals who have mentored students and sat the SQE1 themselves. Needless to say, the exam is a test of functional legal knowledge but also a test of time management and concentration.
SQE1 FLK 1 - 50 practice questions
Why enrol on this course?
This practice exam is designed to prepare you for the Solicitor Qualification Exam 1 (SQE1). The SQE1 is for those that wish to qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales. This practice exam is preparation for the centralised SQE1 assessments, which will test functional legal knowledge (FLK). The format for the SQE1 is the multiple-choice assessments.
The SQE FLK 1 Practice exam includes:
• Business Law and Practice
• Dispute Resolution
• The Legal System
• Public Law
• Legal Services
The SQE FLK 2 Practice exam includes:
• Wills and Administration of Estates
• Criminal Practice
• Criminal Law
• Property practice
• Land Law
• Solicitor Accounts
Who is this course for?
• Students preparing for the SQE1 exam.
• SQE2/legal students functional legal knowledge test
• Experience professionals taking SQE1 exam
• Volunteers preparing for legal practice.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the SQE1 exam.
- SQE2/legal students testing their functional legal knowledge.
- Experienced professionals taking SQE exams.
- Professionals preparing for legal practice.
A Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP), Certified Data Privacy Professional (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT), Solicitors Qualification Examination (SQE1) and previously a legal advisor for one of the largest legal service providers in Europe. I advised many of the worlds leading organisations in a variety of legal matters and scaled enterprise-level compliance and legal programmes. I frequently speak at industry events.