Want to code and make games and apps in a fun, unique way? You're in the right place.
In this course you learn how to make simple 2D games using Apple's SpriteKit. You build the following games: Breakout Clone, Pong Clone, and Space Invaders. This course is unique because we make both the code and the design for the games from scratch.
Also, you make cross platform apps with Xamarin! Make Android and iPhone apps in the same application.
Other tutorials only show you how to make the functionality or design of a game. We at Mammoth Interactive show you how to do both.
Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
This course begins with an introduction to SpriteKit for those who have never used it before. You will learn how to navigate SpriteKit's interface.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this material in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Introduction to SpriteKit. Build practical games.
- Make 3 Games in SpriteKit & 13 Low Poly Buildings in Blender
- Complete Modern Developer: React JS with Redux & SpriteKit
- SpriteKit & Kotlin: The Complete Developer's Guide
- Design 3 Mobile Apps in SpriteKit & 35 Games in Unity
- A Complete Masterclass: Build 23 SpriteKit & Construct Games
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course - Build Cross-Platform Apps!
- Universal App Development: Code and Make Apps in C# and Java
- Master Unreal and Xamarin: Build Professional Games and Apps
- Xamarin Start to Finish Android & iOS Apps (& Learn to Code)
"Is this course for me?"
Even if you're not an artist, you can design basic games. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they're millionaires. You can do it, too.
By taking this course, you will gain the tools you need continue improving yourself in the field of game development. You will be able to apply what you learned to further experiment in SpriteKit or any other game development framework.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based, so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee.
How you will make money by learning new skills
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
- Learn through practical examples
Get started today!