Spring boot - Quick start
What you'll learn
- How to create Spring Boot Web Application
- How to use Profiles, application properties & @Autowired
- How to create Controllers with Endpoints
- How to Serialize/Deserialize JSON/XML
- How to connect to different Databases like H2, MySQL &Postgres
- How to use Database Repositories, Entities & Relationships
- How to convert between Entities & DTOs using Object Mapping
- How to build demo Application from scratch
- How to resolve common errors
- Java Programming Language
The intention of this course is to quickly get you started using Spring Boot to develop Web Applications.
The book covers basic functionalities like Controllers, Endpoints, Entities, DTOs, Services and Repositories.
Throughout the course we will be using Java and IntelliJ IDE.
Each functionality will be explained in a separate tutorial which will be created from scratch so that we can focus only on the functionality at hand.
And every tutorial can also be downloaded from the GitHub if you don't want to code everything manually or if you want to compare your code.
At the end of the course we will create few simple Spring Boot Web Applications from scratch to demonstrate how to use all of the functionalities covered in the course. Course is based on the Book with the same name that you can purchase separately if you wish to have additional resource at hand.
You will learn:
- how to use Profiles, application properties and @Autowired
- how to Serialize and Deserialize Java Objects between JSON and XML
- how to use different Mappers to automatically map between DTOs and Entities
- how to create relationships between different Entities in order to more easily store them into Database
- how to connect to different Databases like H2, MySQL and Postgres
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to get started creating Spring Boot Web Applications using Java Programming Language
- Course also contains more advanced topics on how to work with Database by using Finder Methods, JPQL & Native Queries
I have been working in the IT industry for the past 15 years using different programming languages. During this time I have written numerous books with tutorials on how to use these languages and related frameworks. Recently I have decided to start creating Video courses as an alternative method of transferring knowledge.