Spring Boot 2 - introduction to the most important features
What you'll learn
- Get knowledge about Spring Boot 2 module and its features
- See how easy and fast you can create Java applications using Spring Boot
- Develop your own ToDo list application using Spring framework
- Source code for every coding part of that course will be available to download
- You are eager to learn new things
- You have some knowledge of the Java language
- You want to learn Spring which is most commonly used Java framework
In this course, you will dive into a Spring framework world. I will show you what is the Spring Boot module. I will also present you its most important features, and show you how to combine Spring Boot together with other Spring modules like MVC and Data. During this course, you will prepare a ToDo list application.
If you have never used Spring and want to see what it is all about then this course is for you. Besides Spring Boot we will use here a few other modules from Spring but before using any of them I will introduce them to you.
You will find here slides with a theory about Spring and also videos from coding. What is very important, in coding videos you will write every single line of code, there will be no situation when suddenly some new code appears in the project. Moreover, after every practical part, you will be able to download source codes for it.
In the course, I am using Spring in version 5, Java 8, and my IDE is Eclipse. Before you will start you should have some background knowledge about programming in Java. It would be good if you had some basic knowledge of databases and HTML but it is not necessary.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who are interested in the Spring framework
- People interested in Java Backend frameworks
- Students who want to start their career as Java programmers
- Programmers who know Java and want to learn the Spring framework
Hi, my name is Damian, and I'm a Java developer.
For over 10 years, I'm working as a software developer. During this time I worked for small software houses and big international corporations, with clients from all over the world.
The experience I've got allowed me to create simple and clear courses, where presented theory is complemented by a practical part.