Master Spreadsheet Automation - Google Sheets Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Save thousands of dollars by automating tasks instead of hiring someone
- Break free from endless manual tasks in spreadsheets.
- Automate your business. Your sheets can work while you sleep
- Automate email notifications for timely communication
- Unlock the Full Potential of Google Sheets with Triggers
- Learn what Google Sheets can't do, so you don't waste time!
- Automate data cleaning processes for accurate records
- Generate instant reports without manual intervention
- Minimize human errors in data entry and calculations
- How to write, read, and use Google Apps Script, faster
- Build sheets that behave like interactive web apps
- Focus on important tasks while routine operations run automatically
- Ensure data is accurate and consistent throughout your sheets
- Automate data analysis processes for faster insights
- Tailor Apps Script to create personalized, effective solutions
- Automate complex workflows for seamless operations of your business
- Develop coding skills in Google Apps Script
- Apply coding practically for everyday tasks
- Understand various Google Apps Script triggers for precise automation
- Implement error handling techniques for robust scripts
- Schedule tasks for specific dates and times automatically
- Internet Access
- Access to Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheet
- No programming experience needed
- A strong desire to code is preferred
- A Google Workspace Account is preferred
Too much of your time is spent in spreadsheet hell. Learning, researching, functions and formulas can feel like a lonely job.
Build magical & effective sheets by learning how to automate with Apps Script -- saving you thousands of dollars, hours, and therapy sessions.
Learn to automate Google Sheets, so your sheets perform like web apps
Learn to automate almost anything, from data analysis to email notification. You can make Google Sheets do your bidding, even while you sleep. I call this Advanced Sorcery.
You'll learn how to write, read, and use Google Apps Script, faster.
You'll learn how to write actual code in Google Apps Script. Also learn how to read code and do more, faster. We use practical, every day uses of code to learn how it can be used most effectively. I've used code for more than 8 years.
Automate anything, so that your sheets work while you sleep.
I'll show you all the triggers possible for your Apps Script. Trigger scripts to run while you sleep. Trigger email sequences. Trigger reports. Trigger nearly anything.
Learn what Google Sheets can't do, so you don't waste time!
I've lived to tell the tale. I've broken Google Sheets and run up against its limits. Find out what's actually impossible to do in Google Sheets. You can learn to overcome some of these limits.
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for entrepreneurs managing various aspects of their business data.
- Managers who want to automate their team updates, and keep on top of projects better.
- Startup Founders who want to build an MVP organization that will last through the first five years of their newest venture.
- Small business owners who want to keep on top of their metrics.
- Google Sheet Nerds who want to take their Google Sheets skills to the next level.
- Essential for professionals diving deep into data patterns and trends
- Useful for marketers analyzing campaign performance data.
- Beneficial for optimizing processes and workflows.
- Helpful for project managers tracking project progress and budgets.
- Great for sales teams managing customer data and sales figures.
- Valuable for students studying data analysis or programming.
- Useful for freelancers managing diverse clients and projects.
- Essential for researchers analyzing research data efficiently.
- Beneficial for those involved in data entry tasks, improving efficiency.
- Indispensable for managing donor information and fundraising data.
- Great for managing property listings, client information, and sales data.
- Useful for organizing events, managing guest lists, and budgets.
- Valuable for healthcare workers managing data.
- Great for optimizing stock levels and managing inventory data.
- Useful for entrepreneurs launching and scaling their startups.
- Indispensable for managing various aspects of small businesses.
- Valuable for tracking customer issues and feedback data.
As the Resident Google Sheets Wizard at Better Sheets. Andrew Kamphey's primary focus is on teaching tutorials with a creative bent, Secondary focus is on building tools inside Google Sheets. He provides guidance and expertise to help individuals and businesses get the most of Google Sheets.
He is skilled in using Google Sheets to create complex formulas, automate tasks, and integrate with other Google apps and services.
Andrew regularly creates and shares resources such as video tutorials and blog posts to help others learn how to use Google Sheets more effectively. By leveraging his deep knowledge of the program, Andrew helps people unlock the full potential of Google Sheets and achieve their goals.