Spotfire - The Complete TIBCO Spotfire Course
What you'll learn
- Connect to data to TIBCO Spotfire
- Create calculated fields
- Create professional dashboards
- Create amazing visualizations
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot and graph your data using TIBCO Spotfire
- Map your data for greographic variation trend analysis
- Learn visualization best practices
- Learn tips and tricks from the BI industry
- No requirements. The course will show you how to download and install the Spotfire software. There is a free trial version for 30 days that can get you started.
Using latest TIBCO Spotfire version from 2021!
Convert Raw Data Into Compelling Data Visualizations Using TIBCO Spotfire
You'll learn all of the features in TIBCO Spotfire that allow you to explore, present and analyze data in a professional way. The course will go step by step from connecting your data, creating multiple visualizations, cover what are the best practices are, cover all the tips and tricks you need to know and finally we will publish the dasbhoards that we create.
Use TIBCO Spotfire to Analyze and Visualize Data in Dashbaords like a PRO
Connect TIBCO Spotfire to a Variety of Datasets
Analyze, Blend, Join, and Calculate Data
Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps
Contents and Overview
This course begins with TIBCO Spotfire basics. You will begin by installing the software, exploring the interface, connect it to a data file and going over some of the basic functionality.
In order to become an expert in visualizing data wtih Spotfire, you'll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
Then, you'll proceed to cover the latest and most advanced features in TIBCO Spotfire. By the time you complete this course, you'll be a highly proficient TIBCO Spotfire analyst.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
Connect to a data source from Spotfire
Visualizations - how to create Bar chart, Line chart, Pie chart, Scatter plot, Map chart, Treemap, KPI chart, Heat map and more
How to create efficient drill downs
How to create Control Panels
How to use Filtering, the Find tool, Conversations, Bookmars and Annotations
How to use the Trellis functionality
How to use the Dava Canvas within TIBCO Spotfire
How to export and publish your dashboards
and much much more!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn TIBCO Spotfire completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know the basic features of Spotfire but want to learn more tips and tricks
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
- Creativity software tools - you will see some courses on software tools that I use to run some side projects. For example, I have used Affinity Publisher and PowerApps over the last few years to create content.
The aim of these courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!