Grow a Photography Business by Shooting Sports Photos
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Operate a DSLR with confidence
- Take clearly focused and interesting action shots
- Find new customers and sell photos for a profit
- You will need to be willing to learn how to use a DSLR camera.
I take action shots of ordinary people in my community for both pleasure and profit and I want to show you how to do the same. I've taken thousands of sports photos for teams and individuals and in this course I will share with you what I've learned over the past several years.
Action shots can be one of the most difficult types of photography, but with the knowledge I share in this course you can learn to take great photos of moving subjects.
If you have never touched a DSLR before, don't be intimidated! An entire section of this course is dedicated to teaching you the basics of operating a DSLR. After covering the basics, I'll teach you how to take advantage of the DSLR's features to capture moving subjects in a way that impress your customers.
Maybe you are not interested in taking photos for profit…just ignore the tips on selling and everything else in this course still applies. If you do want to take sports photos to sell, I'll show you how. This course covers how to find customers, how to market your services, and how to develop a pricing strategy that will produce profits.
Enroll now and learn how to make money shooting sports photos in your spare time!
- This course is for anyone interested in taking great sports photos.
- No prior photography experience is required. This course begins with the basics.
- If you are looking for a course that will teach you how to use a phone or point and shoot camera to take action shots, this course is not for you.