Sports Safety & Risk Management
- Be able to comprehend basic English.
- Be involved in sports or organisation of sports events/activities.
Safety must be a fundamental component of our sporting culture and a prerequisite for a healthy lifestyle. In this course, learners will learn 5 rules to promote safety in sports and another 5 rules to manage risks in sports. These rules go a long way in ensuring the safety of the learners as well as the safety of others when engaging n sports activities.
- Learners who are keen to find out more about sports safety and risk management.
- Safety in Sports06:59
- Safety in Sports2 questions
- Recap - Memory Challenge03:03
- Water Safety04:16
- Risk Management in Sports08:13
- Risk Management in Sports2 questions
- Recap - Memory Challenge03:51
A statutory board of the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, Sport Singapore’s core purpose is to inspire the Singapore spirit and transform Singapore through sport. Through innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences, our mission is to reach out and serve communities across Singapore with passion and pride. With Vision 2030 – Singapore’s sports master plan, our mandate goes beyond winning medals. Sport Singapore uses sport to create greater sporting opportunities and access, more inclusivity and integration as well as broader development of capabilities. At Sport Singapore, we work with a vast network of public-private-people sector partners for individuals to live better through sports.