Sports Massage: The Technique Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Skillfully applied Sport Massage can increase performance, decrease potential for injury and assist athletes with their mental preparation
- Learn what are the most important factors when it comes to delivering a great sports massage
- Perform a sports massage with confidence and effective massage techniques
- Implement these wide variety of manual therapy techniques and treatment systems into any other massage sequence
In this Sports Massage Technique Masterclass, Mike Everson Osteopath, Registered Massage Therapist, and Yoga Teacher will guide you through the most effective sports massage techniques for the entire body. You will not only learn sports massage techniques but a set of techniques that can help you perform any type of massage therapy at a higher level.
Without a great set and variety of techniques it will be very hard to have a thriving massage practice. These are the techniques that I wish i knew at the beginning of my career distilled in to a no-time wasted, short, concise manner.
In this massage course you are going to learn:
> Myofascial Release Techniques
> Muscle Energy Techniques
> An Effective Intelligent Treatment System
> Connective Tissue Techniques
> How to Work with Athletes
The most important aspect to any sports or massage clinic is the quality of the massages, because without the ability to deliver great massages, most therapists will not succeed and be taken over by the competition in this competitive industry. After being in the industry for well over a decade I'm able to boil down what are practical and effective ways to treat the body so that you don't have to waste time. This course is all you need to be a successful sports massage therapist.
Enroll now! grow your knowledge base and practice today!
* Accredited for 2 CEUs through the NCBTMB
Who this course is for:
- Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Physiotherapists, Spa Therapists, Chiropractors
Osteopath, Registered Massage Therapist, and Yoga Teacher from Halifax, Canada that draws from a diverse background and lifelong pursuit of knowledge in the health and wellness space. With well over a decade of experience and a passion for helping clients, Mike has been able to carve out a very successful career in many different arenas including Manual Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Yoga, and Teaching.
Performing manual therapy professionally is an art, craft, and a science, as well as let's be real, a business. It is hard to have longevity and success in practice if it is not giving you a good living, so let us explore all of these different elements.
Mike is an approved Continuing Education Provider with the NCBTMB #1000589 and MTANS #11027