What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of chiromassage, also known as sports massage or therapeutical massage
- Learn to detect injuries or pathologies to rule out massage when it can be dangerous
- Learn the basics of functional bandaging to prepare athletes before a sports event
- No prior knowledge is needed
This professional massage course brings you the opportunity to learn the chiromassage techniques, also known as sports massage or therapeutical massage, from the very basics.
It also includes an introduction to functional bandaging, a lecture by Toni Bové, physiotherapist of Football Club Barcelona.
In summary, a very complete course suitable either to newcomers to the massage, or those already initiated who want to expand their knowledge or are interested in sports massage.
Who this course is for:
- Students with no prior knowledge in massaging
- Professional or amateur masseurs who want to expand their training
I have been a massage coach at the European Spa Training School - Euespa - since 1999, and at the nature massage school, being at that time the youngest director of the school in Spain
I have extensive international experience in massage and training in spa techniques. I have been collaborating for the last nine years with Toni Bové, physiotherapist at Football Club Barcelona and as a massage therapist in Formula One with pilots like Roberto Merhi.
I obtained my massage teacher degree at the Manual Massage School in Barcelona, with Dr. Sagrera, known for introducing technical massage in Spain. With the experience of over 15.000 trained students, I have also been a consultant to several cosmetic brands, such as Duaner Laboratories.
Currently I also run the largest suspension yoga company in the world. International Aeroyoga
I hope I can give you as much as possible so that you achieve your goals and grow professionally.