- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of chiromassage, also known as sports massage or therapeutical massage
- Learn to detect injuries or pathologies to rule out massage when it can be dangerous
- Learn the basics of functional bandaging to prepare athletes before a sports event
- No prior knowledge is needed
This professional massage course brings you the opportunity to learn the chiromassage techniques, also known as sports massage or therapeutical massage, from the very basics.
It also includes an introduction to functional bandaging, a lecture by Toni Bové, physiotherapist of Football Club Barcelona.
In summary, a very complete course suitable either to newcomers to the massage, or those already initiated who want to expand their knowledge or are interested in sports massage.
- Students with no prior knowledge in massaging
- Professional or amateur masseurs who want to expand their training
This lecture describes the main techniques of massage and their proper application, and also the preparatory steps to warm up the muscles of our recipients to receive the massage.
The easiest and most comprehensive area we can learn to move our hands on is the back, due to its amplitude.
In this lecture we will work the different movements of the nature massage technique.
Featuring Toni Bové, physiotherapist of Football Club Barcelona, this lecture will introduce us to functional bandage, a technique used since the first Olympic Games in Athens. It helps restrict movements that cause pain while permitting others.