Sports Leadership and management
What you'll learn
- The definition of leadership
- Learn to be confident
- Social skills
- Get to know where management skills are needed in sports industry
- Learn to manage busy schedule
- Learn how to be a successful leader in sports field
- No prior knowledge is required
- Familiarity with basic sports management concept is useful, but not necessary
Join thousands of students worldwide in the most comprehensive Sports Revenue Strategies and Analytics course on Udemy!
With valuable information and clear explanations in every episode, you'll easily be able to picture the structure of Sports Revenue Strategies and Analytics , as well as learning how to take your first step in this fascinating field. We will cover:
· Sports leadership overview
· All-round management
· Crisis management
· Social & Networking
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional in sports management, we believe you will all have helpful learnings from this course. When you finish this course, you'll be able to:
· Look at sports business as a holistic entity
· Get An overview of the global sports market
· Understand How sports business ecosystem works
· Familiar with Key performance indicators to better understand how to evaluate the business
Mr. Neal Pilson
Neal Pilson is founder and president of Pilson Communications, Inc., a consulting company specializing in sports television, media and marketing. PIC clients have included the Arena Football League, NASCAR, the Kentucky Derby, the Rose Bowl, the World Series of Poker as well as the IOC.
Neal served two terms as president of CBS Sports (1981–1983 and 1986–1995) and is known for negotiating huge television broadcast contracts for all of CBS's major sports franchises including MLB, NASCAR, NCAA, NFL and PGA.
Prior to joining CBS in 1976 as Director of Business Affairs, he was in private law practice in New York and was an executive at Metromedia, Inc. and the William Morris Agency, Inc. In 1994 the IOC awarded Pilson with the Olympic Order, the highest honor given by the IOC.
You'll also get:
✔️ Lifetime access to the course
✔️ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section
✔️ Opportunity to enjoy free future MatchPoint Lab sport business courses
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in sports management
- Anyone interested in to be a leader in sports field
- Anyone who seeks career paths in sports industry
SPORiT offers elaborate online curriculum on sports management and business operations taught by industry leaders in the U.S and China. Meanwhile, we organize sports business forums in both China and the U.S, to provide first-hand industry trends and information for both working professionals and graduates/current students. SPORiT also integrates diverse resources, and gathers influencers in the global sports industry to provide career consultations and exclusive job opportunities.
“MatchPoint Lab" is an online career training platform powered by SPORiT and taught by industry leaders. Registered users will have exclusive access to digital content on sports management and business operations, through which they will become competent asset to the evolving Chinese sports landscape.