Sport Psychology 101: Mental Skills for Mastering Your Mind
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to properly use and combine mental and physical skills in order to optimise your performance.
- There will be techniques and exercises available to personalise these mental skills to your own sport as well as a step by step guide to help you achieve your goals.
- Reach a new level of understanding with regards to setting goals, mental toughness, self-efficacy as well as how to cope with anxiety.
- Learn how to train these skills the way you train the physical side of your sport to enhance these skills to the best of your ability.
- Sport psychology is a skill, if trained and worked on, will guarantee performance enhancement.
- An open mind to learning the mental skills to take you to the next level
Sport Psychology is useful when you are struggling in sport and life. However, it is just as useful when you are on top of your game.
A lot of athletes put stress on themselves on a daily basis or on the competition day due to their inner narratives, also known as self-talk or what you say to yourself in your mind.
In this course, we will cover a wide range of topics so you can be armed with the tools to deal with the stress of training and competing. I have also created a workbook as part of this course to help you take your first steps to guide you through:
Priority and Time Management
Getting in the Zone
Take a look at my FREE preview videos to see how this course is structured and my background as an elite athlete and coach.
It doesn't matter what sport you play, or at what level you play. These mental skills can be applied to all areas of your life.
“Slay the dragon, before the dragon slays you”.
If you're ready to tackle the area of mental skills and sport psychology to improve yourself and get a leg up on your competition, then click the "buy now" to get started!
- Beginner to Elite Athletes