The Complete Splunk Beginner Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set up a working Splunk environment.
- Understand the basics of SPL (Search Processing Language).
- Create meaningful reports and dashboards in Splunk.
- Become an IT HERO with Splunk.
- Install software in a Windows or Linux environment.
- Understand basic Linux and Windows concepts.
- Linux bash command experience helpful but not required.
- Understand basic networking concepts.
UPDATED FOR SPLUNK 8.x
LEARN SPLUNK, PASS THE SPLUNK CERTIFICATION EXAMS, BECOME THE IT HERO
One of my students, who gave me permission to post this, says:
"Rated you 5 stars! Your course was amazing. I bought your course, got started on Saturday, went through all the videos and exercises. Then re-watched it again on Sunday at 1.5 speed...and got a job Monday working with Splunk! Every technical question they threw at me I was able to answer including example SPL. This was an amazing life changing decision to take this course." - Neil
Course updated for Splunk 8.x! As Splunk updates their software, I'll update this course content, and you don't have to purchase anything else!
Lots of downloadable content
All slides available for download
Custom, helpful documents made just for you!
The best course for learning Splunk, the leader in real-time monitoring, operational intelligence, log management, and SIEM (security information and event management). Your instructor is Adam Frisbee, a university instructor, a Splunk Certified Administrator and a Splunk geek.
Do you want to be an IT Hero? This course is for you!
In this course we will go through Splunk architecture, setting up your own Splunk instance, searching and reporting with Splunk, creating cool visualizations in Splunk, and much more!
Don't buy poor quality courses! This course is high quality, with hours and hours of video content, downloadable slide decks for every lecture, practice problems and data sets, and quizzes that really test your knowledge after each section.
*Some of the demos might be using a slightly older version of Splunk. I am working on updating these.
- Have you been tasked with setting up Splunk but aren't sure where to start?
- Do you want real practice exercises in Splunk?
- Have you heard about the power of having Splunk on your resume?
- Do you want to participate in the big data and machine learning boom?
- Do you want to pass the Splunk certification exams?
I'm glad you have decided to enroll in this, the most popular Splunk course ever created. In the resources for this lecture, I have included all of the course resources: slides, datasets, and helpful documents, in one convenient .zip file. Download here!
For the fourth homework assignment, we're going to import a data set and do some searches against it using SPL, then create a cool dashboard.
- You'll need to download and import the homeworkdataset.csv file.
- The assignment is described in the homework 3.pdf file.