Splunk SPLK-1003 Exam Actual Questions
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All candidates seeking Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect or Splunk Certified Developer must complete Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin as a prerequisite certification.
A Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin manages various components of Splunk Enterprise on a daily basis, including license management, indexers and search heads, configuration, monitoring, and getting data into Splunk. This certification demonstrates an individual's ability to support the day-to-day administration and health of a Splunk Enterprise environment.
All candidates seeking Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect or Splunk Certified Developer must complete Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin as a prerequisite certification.
The following content areas are general guidelines for the content to be included on the exam:
● Splunk deployment overview
● License management
● Splunk apps
● Splunk configuration files
● Users, roles, and authentication
● Getting data in
● Distributed search
● Introduction to Splunk clusters
● Deploy forwarders with Forwarder Management
● Configure common Splunk data inputs
● Customize the input parsing process
- IT Professionals & IT students
- Anyone wanted to pass SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin