Splunk Enterprise Admin 2022 (Hands-on Labs: Crash Course )
What you'll learn
- Set up a working Splunk environment in a distributed architecture design ( fast paced Practical Lab )
- understand and deploy Splunk Universal Forwarders on Linux based Machines
- understand and deploy Splunk Universal Forwarders on Windows Machine
- Explore Splunk apps and the thriving Splunkbase community
- Distributed Search architecture Discussion and Overview: Add search peers to the search head
- some background Splunk experience is highly Recommended
- Understand basic networking concepts is highly recommended
- Basic Linux experience helpful but not required
- Install software in a Windows or Linux environment
The best hands-on labs crash course for learning Splunk, the leader in real-time monitoring, log management, and SIEM (security information and event management).
For a complete Course, please check out my other full deployment Admin certification Course!!
Your instructor is Saif Al-Shoker, a former SPLUNK Architect Employee and a Splunk Certified core Consultant and Architect with over 10 years of experience in the security domain, 5 years splunking and hold two master degrees.
This fast lab course, is a sample part which focuses on system administrator and data administrator learning content.
In this micro nugget course, we will go through deploying the Universal Forwarder on a Linux and Windows machines, configure the monitoring inputs, deploy windows app and forward the logs to the indexing tier, lastly I will discuss and configure the search head and add the search peer as part of the Splunk distributed architecture design.
Don't buy poor quality courses! This course is a free high quality that I will take you step by step to successfully deploy Splunk in a distributed architecture design, through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be a successful Splunk Administrator
I remember my first time when I started to learn Splunk, I didn’t know where to start and with all the information out there makes it even harder to grasp, so today I am putting my self in your shoes to help you conquer this complexity .so I have designed this free course specially for you to take you
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certificate ( Lab )
- Individuals who are looking to have solid practical foundation in Splunk
- Anyone who has been tasked with deploying a Splunk environment
- Security professionals
- Anyone wAnyone who wants to make a lot of money by boosting their resume with Splunk knowledge and experience is serious about learning Splunk
Seasoned Technical success oriented and cybersecurity Consultant with over 10 years of experience. I work primarily as a Splunk Architect as well as Cloud Security Consultant driving projects from the design phase up to the point of deployment as well as supervising and providing top-notch pre-sales as well as post-sales assistance to assure customer satisfaction.
I am Splunk Core certified Consultant and Architect with over 5 years of working experience in this domain, I love Splunk to the point that I felt the need to share my knowledge with everyone here on Udemy so I made this course for you, taken from the real world!
In this course, I am not going to teach you only to pass the certification exam, but also to enrich your knowledge with real world scenarios and best practices Which I have acquired through out my career and I am passing this knowledge to you to become a real Splunker!
I remember my first time when I started to learn Splunk, I didn’t know where to start and with all the information out there makes it even harder to grasp, so today I am putting my self in your shoes to help you conquer this complexity .so I have designed this course specially for you to take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be a successful Splunk Administrator