Splunk Core Certified User Practice Tests
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A quick course on Splunk like the "Splunk Fundamentals 1" official Splunk Course
- A working knowledge of Splunk
- A working computer and a browser
- A desire to Crush It! And Ace your exams!
- An active Splunk account will help you apply and test what you learn
This course is meant for students looking to take theSplunk Core Certified User Exam. The questions here are of a similar type as what you would see on the real test. The time limit and number of questions is also the same. So it should give you good practice.
The test assumes you have basic working knowledge of Splunk. Reading though the docs will help as well.
The exam has 65 questions that should take you 57min. You will answer multiple choice and multiple response questions.
We suggest you don't refer the docs while taking the exam, since you won't be able to do that during the real thing.
The breakup of the test will be similar to what you will get on the real thing
22% on Basic Searching
20% on Using Fields in Searches
15% on Search Language Fundamentals
15% on Using Basic Transforming Commands
12% on Creating Reports and Dashboards
6% on Creating and Using Lookups
5% on Creating Scheduled Reports and Alerts
We have tried to achieve these percentages, though it may not be exact and some questions may overlap.
- Developers/Students/Professors/Professionals looking to clear the Splunk Core Certified User Exam
- Developers looking to integrate modern Application Monitoring Tools like Splunk into their DevOps Setup.
- Students looking to test their knowledge of Splunk