SPLUNK CORE CERTIFIED USER PRACTICE TEST
This course will cut down on your practice time and provide you with 100% of the questions that will appear on the exam. There's no need to waste time looking for dumps and double-checking answers anymore. Explanation and references are provided at the end of the practice test to help you improve your knowledge. These questions will come in handy during the Splunk Analyst interview.
The Splunk Core Certified User exam is final step towards the completion of the Splunk certification. This exam is a 57-minute, 65-question.
A Splunk Core Certified User is able to search, use fields, create alerts, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in either the Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud platforms. This foundational, entry-level certification demonstrates an individual's basic ability to navigate and use Splunk software.
IMPORTANT: When you sit for your certification exam, you will have 3 minutes to review and accept the Splunk Certification Agreement. Exam sessions will be terminated if this is not accepted within the designated time-frame.
22% on Basic Searching
20% on Using Fields in Searches
15% on Search Language Fundamentals
15% on Using Basic Transforming Commands
12% on Creating Reports and Dashboards
6% on Creating and Using Lookups
5% on Creating Scheduled Reports and Alerts
Please reach out to me if you need any support on Splunk Development. I am happy to help.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are ready to sit for the Splunk Core Certified User Certification and an interview for the position of Splunk Analyst.
I have 6 Years of dedicated experience in the field of Information Security. In qualification, I have done M. TECH from NIT Kurukshetra and I've bagged numerus trainings and certification on various technologies.
• SPLUNK Core Certified User.
• IBM Certified Associate Administrator- IBM QRadar SIEM V7.3.2
• IBM Certified SOC Analyst - IBM QRadar SIEM V7.3.2
• Certified Associate Analyst – Security QRadar SIEM v 7.2.6
• CompTIA Certified CySA+ ce Certification
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9)
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals