As Everything is about data in todays world and many Organizations/Businesses are in need of a tool to improve their services, Splunk has been a successful tool for them to collect the machine generated data and store them for further data analysis. So, No doubt that Splunk has been emerging and in-demand technology to collect and analyze the machine generated data.
This comprehensive course is packed with clear, practical and instruction based videos that will enable you to become a Splunk Admin.
Major areas we have covered in this course are:
1. Need of a monitoring tool -A real time scenario
2. What is Splunk and How it works?
3. System requirements and installation
4. Types of Splunk deployments
5. Distributed Non-clustered Environment setup
6. How we onboard the data – Inputs/parsing/indexing/Search
7. Events parsing techniques
8. Events manipulation/enrichment techniques
9. Deployment Server setup
10. Heavy Forwarder setup
11. HTTP Event Collector(HEC) setup
12. How Splunk Licensing works
13. Capacity Planning
14. How Splunk stores in buckets
15. Data retention policies
16. Distributed Clustered Environment
17. Single-site setup
18. Multisite cluster setup
19. Replication of data in clustered environment
20. Splunk upgradation
21. Troubleshooting scenarios
Also, We have used AWS platform to configure and build Splunk environment for the course purpose. So you're not only going to learn Splunk, but also learning some of the basic AWS topics and Linux commands if you haven't worked on them before.
The beauty of the course is, This isn't going to be "The End" course. I'll be uploading more new videos to this course on time to time so you'll get all notifications to your inbox. So happy learning and happy Splunking!!. All the best!!.