Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D
What you'll learn
- Model 3D objects using the spline primitives
- Model 3D objects using spline modeling techniques
- Before you start this course, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R18.
- You should have basic knowledge of CINEMA 4D.
- You should have desire to learn.
- Willingness to be awesome.
This course teaches you the spline modeling techniques using the spline tools and functions available in CINEMA 4D. This course first introduces you to the splines primitives and then shows you the functioning of spline creation tools such as the Sketch, Spline Smooth, Spline Arch, and Pen tools. Then, course jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using splines, extrusion, sweeping, and lathing, and how to work with the other spline functions/tools/commands available in Mesh menu.
This course includes stand alone hands-on exercises to hone your skills. Also, there are practical challenges included that will help you to assess your knowledge gained in the course.
By the end of this course, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating 3D models using splines. The working files are available so that you can follow along with me throughout the lessons.
I'll be regularly adding more content to this course so keep coming back.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R18 version of CINEMA 4D.
The key features of this course are as follows:
- Splines and splines creation tools are explained.
- Splines Command and functions explained.
- Generator objects explained.
- Includes stand alone hands-on exercises.and practical challenges.
- Tech support direct from the author.
- CINEMA 4D files, images, and other resources are available.
- Access to each tutorial’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
So why wait?
Enroll in the course and start creating 3D models using spines with CINEMA 4D.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to use Cinema 4D
- Students who want to create 3D models in Cinema 4D
- Digital artists
- Motion graphics artists
- Indie game developers
Pradeep Mamgain is the founder of Neurons Factory and an author, educator, and digital artist. He enjoys assisting young aspiring 3D artists in their quest to become professional 3D artists. He has helped his students to achieve rewarding careers in 3D animation and visual effects industry.
He has almost a decade of experience working in the computer and animation professions. He has a strong interest in computer graphics, which has helped him develop expertise in particle simulations, fluid simulations, fabric simulations, RBD, pyrotechnics simulations, and post-production methods. He is passionate about site design/development, digital marketing, and search engine optimization, in addition to computer graphics.