Spiritual Entrepreneurship 101
What you'll learn
- Define entrepreneurship and outline the role of an entrepreneur
- Outline the best business structures for a spiritual business
- Learn how to think and interact like an entrepreneur
- Identify critical resources necessary for successful entrepreneurship
- Conduct a dynamic market analysis of the spirituality industry
- Identify and learn to how to connect with your target audience
- Outline barriers and challenges to business ownership and how to overcome them
- Write a winning spiritual business plan for yourself and stakeholders
- Learn about practical ways to fund a spiritual business
- Develop a budget-friendly spiritual business from scratch
- No business experience needed.
This course is designed to teach you the basic elements of spiritual entrepreneurship. It covers the fundamentals – planning, branding, funding, strategizing, and more. It guides new and prospective spiritual business owners on how to build and grow successful, thriving businesses.
In this course, Dr. Asanee starts with basic entrepreneurship elements for individuals who are brand new to business ownership. She outlines the importance of the right business mindset and structure and other foundational dynamics involved in entrepreneurship. Dr. Asanee is careful to give you a realistic outlook on business ownership as she covers the major advantages and disadvantages of such an endeavor.
Likewise, she guides you step-by-step on how to conduct a sound market analysis. And she even provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. spirituality business sector. Additionally, she takes you through each step of writing an effective business plan for yourself and your stakeholders. Likewise, she presents compelling evidence of why a sound business plan and structure are vital for success.
Finally, Dr. Asanee teaches you tried-and-true methods for funding a business regardless of your budget. She helps you understand the ins and outs of business funding and how to develop a strategic plan for getting your business off the ground.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner entrepreneurs interested in starting a spiritual business
Dr. Asanee Brogan is a spiritual life coach, diviner, and author. She currently serves as the Principal Coach and CEO of Asanee Coaching Services. Dr. Asanee has worked and lived in many regions throughout the world, inclusive of West Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Caribbean Islands.
As a practitioner of two African spiritual systems, Dr. Asanee also creates and publishes spiritual coaching tools. She is a devotee of both the Ifa and Haitian Vodou spiritual systems. Her experience in both systems has been instrumental in developing her knowledge and understanding of spiritualism. She makes a humble attempt of relaying her ever-growing knowledge of this subject through coaching, writing, teaching, and mentoring.