Travel Deep On the Cheap with Technology and Mindfulness
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Determine your travel dream; see how opportunity can help you seize your dreams; and explore out-of-the-box ways to manifest your dream to travel the world
- Understand what do to before leaving home, including reducing expenses, setting up passive income streams, and packing for world travel
- Use intentions, an awareness/mindfulness practice, gratitude, positive thinking, and journaling to get more out of travel
- Understand passports, visas, and immigration restrictions, as well as cash, currency exchange, and bank card tips while abroad
- Understand how to make your smartphone world-travel ready, use it for communication worldwide, and have an arsenal of travel apps to help you along the way
- Find the cheapest flight tickets with specific online tools and strategies, and also know the best ways to use ground transportation
- Learn about specific methods to secure alternative sleeping accomodations besides hotels and hostels, including options that allow you to stay with locals for free.
- Understand why not knowing a foreign language shouldn't hold you back from world travel, how to be comfortable traveling alone or in a group setting, and how to interact with people of foreign cultures
- Capture your experiences with better travel photographs and journaling exercises
- Find new friends or even get a date abroad
- Plan your itinerary with simple templates
- You will want to have internet access to visit the various online tools for travel from either a smartphone, tablet, or computer
Become a travel expert and save thousands of dollars on your next trip as you live like a local anywhere in the world! You will learn to travel hack your way to the cheapest airfare, find the cheapest accommodations or stay for free with locals, and discover all of the internet social networks that will help you meet new people along the way. With a smartphone as your personal travel agent and a mindfulness practice covering experiential journaling and awareness exercises, you will learn to explore the world around you and the world inside yourself in ways that will make your travel experience life-changing. Included as the course textbook is the full-length eBook, "How to Spin the World Around: With Cheap Travel, Technology and Mindfulness" authored by the course instructor. The course is structured as a series of lectures delivered from beautiful places and reinforced with quizzes, worksheet exercises, and a website cheat sheet to list out all of the sites mentioned in this course. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or about to leave home for the first time, you will learn a lot from this course about the latest and greatest ways to travel the world.
- This course is meant for both new travelers who want to understand the basics of world travel as well as experienced travelers looking for the latest tools to cut costs and meet locals
- This course is probably not for you if money is no object, you wish to only visit tourist attractions, and you are not interested in local culture.
Don't know where you want to go? Discover how Kayak Explore and Skyscanner can give you an opportunity to travel by showing you the cheapest flights from any given origin city.
Mindful awareness allows us to manifest our dreams. Attached to this lecture is a guided meditation for manifestation. Close your eyes and visualize your trip as you listen to the guided meditation. Use headphones because the mp3 includes binaural beats.
The #1 web site and social network to meet locals and stay with them for free anywhere in the world.
Ideas and suggestions to book tickets for a one-way around-the-world flight path.
A discussion of the perceived difference between these two concepts.
Get some tips and exercises to journal effectively, and worksheets to go along with them.