Working From Home - Extreme Fitness: Certification Level 1
What you'll learn
- How to perform the 5 warm up movements and basic 12 exercise positions with and without bands in the comfort of your own home sitting in your favorite chair
- This course has 24 daily lesson plans that is scheduled for 6 days a week. The course is designed to help you create your lifetime fitness program anywhere
- There are no requirements to begin, only an open mind and willingness to learn a new lifetime fitness program sitting in a chair
- My "JOB" is to get you to show up to class and I will do the rest for you. I have been doing this for over 15 years
- Upon successful completion, you will be Spinnex Vitality Level 1 Certified to build and grow a coaching business
- You will have the opportunity to write an article for Spinnex Vitality blog with your brand information that can cast a wider net for you
- There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course. You will eventually need to get a resistance band, a broomstick, cane or umbrella
- This course is designed for beginners and no prior sports activities needed. I can make this fun and effective for you, what ever level you are: beginner or advanced
- You will receive a professional certificate showing that you have full membership with Spinnex Vitality as a practitioner and Level 1 certified coach
Learn how to efficiently and effectively perform your daily lesson plans. You begin by a warm up of a minimum of 5 different seated positions. Then you begin to work the 12 exercise positions while moving and breathing dynamically with naturally created tension. Work as hard as you want each movement. The course is built around the idea that once you learn the 12 basic seated exercise positions, you mix and match daily lessons with varying resistance bands. You will not run out of fresh lesson plans. This course is certified by Spinnex Vitality, an educational and instructional corporation by its founder Allen Spindel. All of Spinnex Vitality courses are accredited with Spinnex Vitality through Allen Spindel, certified with the University of the State of New York Education Department, 9/01/02. Control #188187021
24 on-demand video detailed lesson plans.
3 research articles.
5 weekly quizzes.
12 daily detailed lesson plans with reps and sets for Basic Course.
12 daily detailed lesson plans with reps and sets for Advanced Course.
Full lifetime access.
Access on mobile and tv.
Spinnex Vitality Level 1 Certification with 4 Continuing Educational Credits (CEU’s)
You will learn:
How to perform the 5 warm up movements and basic 12 exercise positions with and without bands.
To exercise in the comfort of your own home.
What exercise routine to do when you get home.
Develop skills your friends don’t have.
Create your own routine that can be turned into a 52 week routine.
How to get fit by sitting in a chair.
Preparing your mind and body for improved health.
Earn your Spinnex Vitality Level 1 certification to build and grow a coaching business and instruct others.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for those that want to supplement their existing exercise routine. It builds on movements that many do when they workout at a gym. This course allows you to fully participate in a lifetime exercise routine while sitting in your favorite chair watching the news or listening to music. It takes 15 minutes a day and if you perform this routine 6 days a week for 4 weeks following the lesson plans, you can see a change in your physical body, enhanced personal and professional life by being more fit than you were before taking this course
- This course is perfect for athletes during their off season so they can stay toned. It's also designed for the beginner to track a 30 day effort and self measure results
- Dynamic tension bodybuilding and breathing using resistance bands is a great program to cross train your sport or activity. It's a complement and companion to what you are doing now
- A few of the types of sports that has benefited from Spinnex Vitality in the past were the Hunter College soccer team, Renzo Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition team and Washington Irving High School submission wrestling team
- Those that want to teach fitness using Spinnex Vitality certifications
- Spinnex Vitality is an internet educational and instructional corporation whose founder Allen Spindel is certified as a physical education teacher with the New York State Department of Education
- All of Spinnex Vitality courses are accredited with Spinnex Vitality through Allen Spindel, certified with the University of the New York State Education Department, 9/01/02. Control #188187021
During my years as a NYC public high school physical education teacher from 1998- 2015, I was an adjunct conditioning coach for Team Renzo Gracie New York City. I ran this program for 15 athletes and 15 students at Washington Irving High School at Union Square, NYC.
In 1977, I earned a black belt in Hapkido, earned a master’s degree in physical education in 2001 and in 2015 was awarded black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as a 4 time medalist in national competitions.
Not surprisingly, I am modestly qualified to create and teach this course with the same enthusiasm that got me and my team to several national championships.