Spin and Go preflop strategy to crush online poker!
What you'll learn
- You will have a winning strategy for Spin & Go or other jackpot tournaments
- Preflop ranges for every possible scenario
- Ranges for various stack depth
- Profitable end game solutions
- Advanced shoving strategies
- Understand how to adjust vs. different players
- Limping strategy to exploit your opponents
- 49 spin and go preflop charts + shoving tables
- No prior experience of this game is necessary
- You should still know basic poker rules
Best spin and go charts and preflop strategy to crush online poker games!
After finishing this course many of my students started making money in this Spin & Go format, and you can do it as well!
Spin and goes are the most fun online poker form, and that is why the vast majority of recreational players started playing this game right after it was introduced back in 2014.
Right now, you will not find any other online poker game, which could offer so many weak players and such big opportunity to increase your bankroll.
Therefore, I created the best course for the advanced spin and go preflop strategy with all the information that you need to start winning at these games and mastering preflop. I covered everything you need to know.
In this course you will find:
- 49 spin and go charts for every possible situation
- 3-way and heads up scenarios
- BTN opening and limping strategies
- Advanced shoving ranges
- SB and BB defending charts
- Guidelines how to adjust versus different players
- Explanation of strategies vs. different open sizes
- Downloadable files
All spin and go strategies will be explained and divided into different stack depth:
- 18-25 big blinds
- 14-17 big blinds
- 10-13 big blinds
- 9 or less
You know what you have to do to start winning! Join this online poker course of spin and go preflop strategy and see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Poker players looking to improve
- Transitioning to another game
- Looking to increase their poker bankroll
I am professional poker player since 2008. I learned and played almost Holdem poker all formats for the living. I started with SNG/MTT, live tournaments and cash games and then moved to online 6max cash and never looked back.
With a help of many dedicated coaches over the years, I mastered my game and feel the need to share that knowledge with everyone now.
I have already helped many students to improve there game and some of them was even able to quit day job and start playing poker full-time for a decent living. I am super happy with the success my students have.
I studied GTO vs exploitative play a lot and have a good understanding how to adapt to different conditions and I can say that it is one of the most important things in today’s games. I teach my students to develop GTO ranges and then adapt these ranges to different opponents. This is much easier pre-flop then post flop, but still very useful information to learn and implement while playing. That was where I struggled a lot when I began playing since some poker coaches that I had, was not able to explain what should be starting point and how we need to adapt versus different opponents.
That is why I worked very hard to find out how to learn and teach it in the most efficient way. So now, I have proven results of my students that my poker learning and playing system really works and I am very happy to see new students constantly moving up and starting winning more and more. I do feel that getting poker coaching from me will help you to improve your game a lot and most importantly, you will learn how to improve by yourself after coaching!