Speed Up Your Windows Computer Or Laptop (For Beginners)
What you'll learn
- Why your Windows computer could be running slow (and how to diagnose it)
- Signs you have malware which could be causing your computer to slow down
- How To diagnose why your computer is running slow
- More invasive ways to speed up your computer
- How to give your computer some TLC to improve effeciency
- Things you can do with the hardware cleaning to speed up your PC
- How to use the settings/features of Windows Software to speed up your PC
- Signs your PC could be end of life and needs replacing
- A slow Windows Computer
***Use this course to speed up your windows computer or laptop ***
A sluggish computer or laptop can slow any person or home business owner down!
But computers, much like cars, need tender loving care (TLC) from time to time too so that they can run their best! So we’ve created this course so that you can get the best performance out of your Windows computer (without having to pay to replace it!)
We’ll dive into:
The reasons your machine might be running slow (you’ll probably have an aha moment!)
The tricks of the trade on how to give your machine the TLC it needs to start running again And finally signs that you just need to get a new one! (sorry! Sometimes these things can’t be fixed)
This is a beginner course rather than in-depth coding so is accessible to those with minimal experience.
Note: Only for Windows machines - NOT MAC
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with a Windows computer who want to speed it up because it's performing badly
With over a decade of experience and having helped countless businesses of all sizes advance their IT solutions to meet their needs.
I'm creating courses alongside other members of the team based on the experience of helping others with:
- Cyber security
- Keeping data safe long before it was a legal requirement to do so (GDPR)
- Home office setups
- Using specific tools as a beginner
- More in depth enterprise tools
Now, with courses, I'm giving you access to big level solutions!
For more in depth articles and tutorials be sure to check out Smiley Geeks (for freelancers or individuals) or TowerWatch Tech (for brands)!