Speed and Mental Math Tricks and Techniques
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Move from number phobia to having fun with numbers. You could also become a numberphile.
- Perform mental multiplication confidently, correctly and exponentially faster
- Remember long numbers long after you come across them
- Be able to verify multiplication results mentally
- Become an argumentative learner
- Knowledge of the Times Tables up to 5 will be an asset
- An open mind will be an asset
- Sincerity and discipline - You should be ready to practice the techniques in order to benefit
- A pen/ pencil and paper (When was the last time you used one of those)
Learn tricks and techniques to drastically improve your number sense, remember long number sequences and mentally multiply numbers at lightening speed.
Rid yourself of Math phobia and learn to love and manipulate numbers with this tutorial suitable for all age groups.
- Develop better number sense - How to stop worrying and start loving numbers
- Learn a fast mental way to multiply large numbers,
- A cool way to check your results, mentally
- An amazing method for remembering numbers and much more.
- Learn High Speed Vedic Mathematics
- Techniques to crack exams like SAT, GMAT, GRE, CAT, Bank PO and many more
Discover Lesser Known but More Powerful Alternatives
Multiplication is one of the pillars of Arithmetic.
We multiply numbers when at work, in the classroom or even when thinking of life in general. Interestingly most of us rely on the same technique when multiplying. A technique drilled into our minds as young learners.
This course will provide you with alternative methods to multiply numbers and improve number sense. Methods that are much faster even when used to solve problems mentally.
So stop being envious of number crunching Sally and be the change.
Content and Overview
I have designed this course to be suitable for all age groups.
An introductory video will outline the road-map and enumerate reasons to embark on this fascinating journey.
The next section of the course will introduce you to a few Special Cases that will pique your curiosity and display the power of Vedic Math Techniques.
We will then raise the bar and see several techniques of rapid multiplication including a fascinating technique for doing mental math and a technique for verifying our results.
Each lesson is sprinkled by thoughtful quizzes to reinforce concepts as well as the script for each video, just in case.
So if you are a learner trying to overcome your math phobia or crack an aptitude test or keep those brain cells ticking, then this course is for you.
If you are a math teacher looking to add a spark to your teaching and more importantly enhance your knowledge base, this course is certainly for you.
To get the most from this course, the mantra is practice, and yes, lots of it.
- Students from grade 4 onwards
- Competitive Entrance Test Aspirants
- Individuals wishing to broaden their Math knowledge
- Individuals wishing to keep those grey cells stimulated
- Teachers wishing to add to their repertoire of knowledge
Wish you knew the secrets of how to do mental math faster? This course can help you learn how to quickly do math in your head. Learn a fast way to multiply two and three digit numbers, an easy way to square numbers, an amazing method for multiplication by nines and elevens, a cool way to check your answers and much more.
Also, discover a useful trick to easily remember long number sequences—even passwords and phone numbers !
Get ready to learn about the pillar of arithmetic in a totally new way! Follow along and discover tips and tricks for multiplication. Do you know why multiplication is called repeated addition? Do you know the difference between a multiplicand and multiplier? In this essential math lesson discover the answers to these questions and more! By the end of this lesson you will know why number sense matters and have a stronger grasp of multiplication.