Specialize in QA Manual Testing with Live Project+AGILE+JIRA
What you'll learn
- Complete knowledge of all aspects related to software testing
- Real world practical examples, reports, documents that are used in IT companies
- Demo projects on writing test cases and defects using real world tools
- Full details of all concepts, types and stages of testing (STLC)
- Understanding of Agile methodology as followed in industry today
- Dedicated chapter on JIRA tool (most in demand in industry) with project setup
- Automation basic concepts and framework explanation
- 100+ interview questions, and resume preparation
- A desire to learn or upskill
- NO prior testing or IT knowledge needed, this course starts the learning from scratch
Most up-to-date Software Testing course online on Udemy. With 4.5-star reviews, over 10,250+ students have benefited from this course and secured a job or improved their career, you can also do the same. Here is what some of our students say:
- "Simply great. Instructor has explained the concepts with practical examples and cases studies. Couldn't have asked for more."
- "It helped me a lot to clear my concepts and understand the topics more deeply."
- "The practical explanation of testing tools and processes are exceptional"
- "I decided to take this course before an interview because it mentioned 100+ interview questions and it really helped me a lot."
- "A highly recommended course on software testing. All the examples were so practical, relatable and helpful in getting the basics clear."
Are you looking to make a career in software testing, and not sure how to start? This course will provide you the skills to excel as a Software Tester.
Why you should choose this course?
1: A-Z, deep learning course on Testing --> This course will teach you everything in detail about SOFTWARE TESTING, AGILE, JIRA, AUTOMATION CONCEPTS & MUCH MORE
2: Become a Testing Specialist and get Job-Ready, in only few hours. Collection of 100+ Interview Questions; Resume & Interview Preparation guide to help get your dream job.
3: Real World Learning --> Lots of Practical Examples & Projects so you learn how things actually work in real world IT companies.
Advantages of this course:
Coverage of all concepts of software testing - starting from most basic to the advanced ones.
Filled with real-world examples - how to create a test plan, how to create execution reports, how to create release reports etc.
Learn things practically - we will practice our learning on sites like Amazon & Facebook. We will write test cases using the TestRail tool, and learn about JIRA (most widely used defect and project management tool).
Contents to make you job ready - 100+ interview questions & tips on how to prepare for an interview. And resume template.
Lifetime support & mentoring for all learners - use Q&A or email me any time for any query.
Topics you will learn:
Everything about testing - definition, objective, principles, models, terminologies & much, much more...
Types of testing - with detailed explanation of each type.
Software Testing life cycle with deep, detailed chapters on each stage.
Agile & JIRA learning.
Automation basics and Automation framework concepts.
Test plan, Test execution report, Release deployment plan etc. creation on your own (as done by test leads and managers).
Common challenges software testers face in organizations and how to overcome them
Enroll today and start your journey into the world of software testing.
Thank you and wish you all the best!!
Keep learning & Happy testing!!
Who this course is for:
- Fresh college graduates wanting to learn software testing and get a job
- Anyone looking to make a career switch to testing and gain experience
- Existing testing professionals looking to recap their testing knowledge
- Existing IT employees looking to upskill themselves
Have a passion to learn, and up-skill
I've 10+ years of experience in software industry in project management, automation, functional & non-functional testing. I've also worked as part-time trainer and corporate instructor.
Looking to continue the spirit on Udemy and help learners.
As a member of my course, you will get continuous support for any queries, concern, feedback you have. So never hesitate to drop me a message, and you can expect back quick reply.
Thank you, and keep learning!!