Specialist Certificate in Marketing Psychology
What you'll learn
- Describe key concepts of market segmentation.
- Determine the role of perception and personality in the marketing process.
- Determine the factors that motivate a consumer to purchase.
- Apply the process of consumer decision making
- Apply consumer-oriented marketing
- Explain how consumer psychology grew in parallel with the consumer society
- Define how social factors influence consumer behavior.
- Assess the importance of consumer psychology
- Above the age of 21 years of age
- Holds a minimum of High-School grade 12 / A-Levels / Diploma in any area / Other equivalent qualification
- Demonstrate a good and proficient command of English language
- Learners above the age of 30 years old who do not meet above but have significant work and life experience are encouraged to apply
The Specialist Certificate in Marketing Psychology course is our professional training program to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to apply marketing strategies and consumer behavioral approaches in real world application.
This course provides students with a foundation in advanced psychology focused on business applications such as consumer decision-making, marketing, persuasion, attitudes, consumer personality, branding and branding strategies, and consumer behavior.
We focus equally rigorously on theory as we do practical application. The course teaches learners the theoretical and empirical foundations of marketing psychology model of human success, optimal functioning, how well-being is measured, as well as the irrational influence of human decision making in various contexts and settings.
In this specialist certificate program, participants will be introduced to the field of marketing psychology and will learn tools, practice, and applied strategies that support personal, organizational, and community productivity, performance, as well as well-being. Participants are taught how to apply marketing psychology in practice, as well as in other settings. Emphasis is placed on learning to use the marketing psychology practitioner model to specifically apply to solve real world problems.
This course is accredited and certified by:
1. Complimentary Medical Association UK (CMA UK).
2. Continuing Professional Development Certification Service UK (CPD UK)** - Pending Audit Completion
3. International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for a scientific approach to studying wellbeing and anyone in a professional setting wanting to increase productivity and workplace management.
- Mature students, school leavers, graduates with either professional experience or post-graduate study experience
- HR, business or marketing professionals, entrepreneurs
- Consultants, health, mental health, or law professionals.
Hi everyone! It is nice to e-meet everyone here. My name is Michael and I am the course coordinator and principal instructor for PSYREC Academy.
PSYREC Academy is an accredited consultancy, training, e-learning, and certification provider for the practice of clinical psychology, business psychology, and behavioral economics. Our courses have a unique blend of delivery through an Asian perspective - giving you an option for a diverse approach for the study of psychology skills.
PSYREC Academy courses are accredited and certified by:
1. Complimentary Medical Association UK (CMA UK).
2. Continuing Professional Development Certification Service UK (CPD UK).
3. International Association of Therapists (IAOTH).
A little about myself, I am a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society, and a Registered Clinical Psychologist with Singapore Psychological Society. I have been practicing as a psychologist since 2012 across health care, hospitals, community setting, and currently runs my own psychology clinic base in Singapore - Rogerian Psychology Singapore. I also lectures for several higher education institutions in Singapore for psychology related topics. I have completed my Masters in Clinical Psychology from University of Texas at Tyler (USA), and PhD in Behavioral Science from Universiti Teknologi Petronas (Malaysia).
PSYREC Academy is also grateful of our programme consultants who helped with developing and delivering the training for the courses. The consultants are:
1. Curtis Hollis, Licensed Specialist School Psychologist
2. Jake Bernardchuk, Licensed Psychological Associate
PSYREC Academy is also grateful for our awesome Teaching Assistant who are not only knowledgable in psychology related knowledge but also competent in applied psychological skills. Our Teaching Assistants are:
1. Adele Chew, Bachelor's in IT (Murdoch University), Diploma in Applied Psychology
2. Jananie Athaudha, Bachelor's in Psychology (Murdoch University)
3. Hannah Lim, Bachelor's in Psychology (Murdoch University)
4. Kay Ng, Bachelor's in Psychology (Murdoch University)
5. Magdalene Tsen, Bachelor's in Psychology (Murdoch University)