Special Child Education for the Children with Disabilities
What you'll learn
- Basic Meaning of Special Education
- Information About Special Child and their teaching methods
- Effects of Special Education
- Different Examples of Special Child's Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Communication Disorder
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorder
- Physical Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- People Willing To learn about Special Education Teaching Methods
- Beginner who are interested in Special Child Education
- Learners willing to understand the disabilities in Special Child
- People Willing To Be A Therapist, Shadow Teacher or Guider to Special Children
The objective of this course is to help all elders whether parents or teachers for special child Education. This course is to help and aware the parents and teachers who are not introduced to different kinds of Special Child's Disabilities so they understand their child inner progress and consult a therapist if they see any symptoms or signs related to these disabilities. This course will guide you to help your child develop and understand his own will and mind. In this course you also learn about different teaching strategies and the materials used to teach special child.
This course features the main points of Special Child Education. They are as follows:
Introduction to the Special Child Education
Disabilities found in Special Child
Emotional and Behavioral Disorder
Symptoms of these Disabilities
Causes Related to Special Child's Disabilities
Teaching Strategies to teach a Disable child
The prevention of these Disabilities
Who this course is for:
- Special Child Learners
- Speech Therapist
- Shadow Teacher of Special Education Institutes
- Parents who needed help
Miss Farhat Tazeen is a qualified Montessori Directress trained from London School of Montessori Teacher’s Training (LSMTT). Academically she is also a Master of International Relation (IR) from University of Karachi. She has worked as a Montessori Teacher with an experience of around fifteen years.
She has served in Karachi’s most popular school i.e. Karachi Public School for around 10 years. She also served in Al Khair Foundation School and other number of Montessori, Nursery and other schooling institutes. She also received the title of “The Caring Teacher” from Al Khair Foundation.
She has also attended number of training and workshops on Effective Teaching Techniques, Early Childhood Education Curricula, Effective Communication Techniques for Teachers and Trainers, Introduction to the Learning Process for Teachers and Trainers, and other different training programs.