- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to speak to a camera with confidence, emotion, and engagement
- How to master nonverbal communication signals like hand gestures, eye contact, genuine facial expressions, and more
- A simple analytical framework for public speaking - on camera and off
- The three different types of gestures
- Mic positioning - the RIGHT way
- How to amp up emotional expression on camera
- Eye contact rules for MAXIMUM engagement
- A thinking brain.
- A strong desire for personal growth.
- An ability to read and digest scientific articles is helpful if you want to dive into the sources on your own.
Speaking to a camera is the most important skill to have in the 21st century. Video is soon to be the most common way people share ideas, businesses, and relationships, and if you don't know how to speak to a camera effectively, you'll be left in the dust.
Hi, we're Nick and Soma.
Over 3 billion people use social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Skype, and Udemy
Video content is by far the most pervasive and effective way we communicate on these platforms
Development in recording technology isn't slowing down - it's speeding up. If you thought people filming concerts with their iPads was crazy, that's nothing compared to what's coming
According to Forrester Research, a single minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
What does this mean?
It means the businesses, the innovators, and the world leaders of the future are going to be spreading the equivalent of several thousand books' worth of ideas, emotions, and experiences in the same time it takes for you to finish a single video on YouTube.
That's world-changing potential.
Entrepreneurs today are faced with the same dilemma they had twenty-five years ago when the internet was first becoming widespread:
"Should I try and adapt? Or is this just a passing fad?"
Newsflash: just like the internet, it's not a fad. Get in or get left behind.
Now, where is this "in" anyway?
"In" is where the majority of people currently aren't. Most people out there have no idea how to talk to the camera - the second somebody starts filming, they freeze, get awkward, and manage to look more out of place than a penguin in the middle of the desert.
But cameras are all around us. On every street corner. On every laptop. And in every kid's, young adult's, and granny's pockets. And by neglecting to spend any conscious time working on your camera skills, you're potentially missing out on huge opportunities. Like:
Marketing videos. Personal branding. Skype interviews. Business meetings. Instagram stories. Virtual acting calls. News segments. Online dating. The list goes on and on. Take any activity, social situation, or career and apply video to it. Because if it doesn't already involve a camera, it will eventually.
Here's where we come in.
We coach communication. Body language, vocal tone, public speaking - you name it.
Recently, we started applying what we know about the fundamentals of human interactions to the relatively esoteric sphere of communicating on camera. We compiled peer-reviewed articles, spoke to professional journalists, and watched a ton of crappy speakers.
And we came up with a short list of 6 easy steps anyone can take to master their camera speaking.
6 short steps, with each one taking less than half an hour to practice and get down pat. Do the math, and you end up with just under 3 hours total to master one of the most important skills of the 21st century.
We're proof that they work: we personally used these 6 steps to get over 4,000 students worldwide to enroll in our courses in just a few months.
Because what most people don't realize about content creation is that it doesn't really matter what you're saying.
It matters how you say it.
And we'll teach you the how. Whether or not you actively create content, the tools, skills, and techniques you learn in our short information-packed course will benefit you the rest of your life.
Let's get you started. Enroll now and we'll see you inside.
Nick & Soma
P.S If you're still not convinced, feel free to watch a few of our samples by clicking the video in the top-right corner. We stand by our content 100%. Happy public speaking!
- Innovators who want to quickly master one of the most important skills of the 21st century: speaking to the camera
- People who want to look confident, engaging, and high-status on video
- People who want to improve their content for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, or Udemy
- People who want a straight-to-the-point, analytical guide to becoming a better public and/or camera speaker