Telephone Etiquette - Customer Service Certification Course
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After this course, students would be able to understand the importance of telephone etiquette and the role it plays in the impressions created when dealing with a customer. You would learn the most basic, but most vital techniques in handling phone calls. This course would take you through techniques that are professionalilly and globally tested.
- You would have improved your customer service skills drastically
- You would have enhanced confidence in answering the phone.
- You would be able to project a professional and positive attitude on the phone at all times.
- You would know how to professionally place a call, answer calls, leave and take messages, transfer and hold and how to end a call
- You would be enhanced telephone management skills
Why do we need telephone etiquette? Who should be interested in understanding and following through globally accepted telephone manners? This course introduces you to telephone etiquette.
- There are no requirements for this course apart from having access to a phone and being able to use one
This is an all level customer service course that looks at the correct way to interact on the phone with either our customers, colleagues or acquaintances. Often times the importance of telephone etiquette is underrated and ignored and not counted amongst the customer service topics that need to be reviewed and enhanced from time to time. This course provides step by step simple but vital techniques and tips for anybody who works or has access to a phone regardless of their level. Practicing the techniques would definitely professionalise any students interaction on the telephone and enhance their confidence. This telephone etiquette customer service course would enhance the customer experience of your customers and make customer service management easy.
Simply put the course would make you stand out form the rest. It is a double certificated course, meaning you get a certificate from Udemy and one from the Institute of Customer Service Professionals.
- Anybody who works currently in any customer service role
- Call center reps and customer service department employees
- Anyone with access to a phone
- Anybody interested in improving their communication skills on the phone.
- Anybody who wants to improve their customer service and customer experience using telephone techniques