Learn to Speak Nepali - Beginner Level
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to pronounce Nepali sounds.
- Listening to native speakers.
- Frequently used Nepali words.
- Different forms of Nepali words.
- Nepali grammar.
- Common Nepali structures.
- Nepali sentences: question & answer.
- Access to a computer, laptop or smart phone with internet.
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- Understanding of the English language.
During this course you will learn how to speak Nepali, the language spoken in Nepal as well as in the Indian states of Sikkim and West Bengal.
Please note, in this course you won't learn to write and read Nepali, as the Devanagari script of Nepali won't be used. Instead, all Nepali words and sentences will be written in the Roman/Latin script, as how you would speak it. Nepali has some different sounds of English. But don't worry, native Nepali speakers will help you pronouncing the Nepali words and sentences.
This course consists of 15 lessons spread over the 5 sections:
3. Time & Date
Each lesson follows the same structure:
- Tourists who want to use Nepali skills during sight seeing, trekking, safari or other attractions.
- Volunteers who want to use Nepali skills in their project.
- Foreigners who stay in Nepal for a long time.
- Foreigners who go to rural Nepal, where English is rarely spoken.