SUPER EASY to Speak Mandarin Chinese
What you'll learn
- This course help student to start learning Mandarin using the most effective and fastest way.
- Learn techniques to speak fluent Mandarin even if you have little basic knowledge in Mandarin.
- No previous knowledge is required
As we all know, learning Mandarin language offers many benefits to personal and professional growth.
Learn Mandarin is not as difficult as what you think. When you start to learn Mandarin, you will notice that Mandarin is actually very similar to Malay in terms of pronunciation and sentence structure. Most people say Malay is easier than English, which means Mandarin is easier to learn than English.
If you want to learn Mandarin, you want to become friends with it, you don’t want to regard it as an unbeatable enemy! We won’t deny that Mandarin has unique challenges that are difficult to overcome, but try to look at Mandarin as being easy and exciting, rather than difficult or impossible. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.
The most important thing in learning Mandarin language is to have a teacher who can assist you.
Now… Finally… You found your Dream Teacher 梦想老师 !
1. Dedicated Teacher who can ensure you stay committed & inspired
2. Supportive Teacher who is always by your side anytime & anywhere
3. Competent Teacher who can provide systematic & relevant study materials
I am Vincent laoshi, we provide FREE 1 month guidance and practice based on our course syllabus.
Kindly whatsapp me +601121021332 (I am based in Malaysia)
(Please provide your email address and let me know that you joined my Udemy course)
In the whatsapp group, we will go through all 5 steps:
STEP 1: Learn Mandarin Pronunciation (Han Yu Pin Yin)
STEP 2 : Learn Mandarin words
STEP 3 : Learn to construct sentence
STEP 4 : Speak Mandarin everyday
STEP 5: Learn Chinese characters
- Submit your audio files to teacher
- Speak with your classmates
- Ask any question
Who this course is for:
- – New learners who have never learned Mandarin before
- – New learners who know less than 100 Mandarin words
I born in Jakarta, Indonesia and migrated to Kedah, Malaysia since he was 6 years old to learn Mandarin in SJKC. He is HRDF-certified Mandarin trainer who is well-known for his unique teaching technique. He uses English, Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese and other dialects to teach Mandarin. He has been invited for Corporate Chinese Training in various companies, such as Petronas, Sapura, GM Klang, Les’ Copaque Production (Upin & Ipin), Open Leaning, BzBee Sdn Bhd, etc.
In just 4 years time, he has personally coached over 3000 students from Malaysia, Germany, US, UK, Japan, Korea, Thailand etc. He has a lot of success teaching non-Chinese to understand and converse in Mandarin because he understands the mindset and difficulties of non-Chinese who want to speak Mandarin.