Learn to pronounce, read & write Italian in less than 3 hrs
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 63 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to pronounce any Italian word
- Be able to read and write any Italian word
- Be able to speak Italian with authentic Italian intonation and cadence
- English (as instructions are given in English)
COURSE RECENTLY UPDATED: Q&A Webinars Added (your questions got answered!) </p> OVER 1,700 STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE! 5 STAR RATING!
Would you like to be able to pronounce Italian well and impress your friends?
Would you like to be able to read anything in Italian correctly, with the authentic Italian melody?
In this in-dept course you will learn exactly that!
- like to eat at Italian restaurants
- are planning a trip to Italy
- are currently a student of Italian or intend to start learning it soon
- are an opera signer or musician
- love all things Italian...
then this course will help you!
This is the most comprehensive course ever created on Italian pronunciation. No stone is left unturned and within just 3 hours you will be able to:
- read any Italian word correctly
- have great pronunciation
- write any Italian word that you know or hear
We start with understanding what makes Italian easy to pronounce and why some things often trick you, when it comes to speaking Italian (but not after this course!)
We then have a close look at the 2 most important factors for an excellent Italian pronunciation.
We then practice all the sounds of the Italian language and help you master them, for that real, authentic Italian flare.
We'll also look in detail at tricky spelling scenarios, and clear all doubts about the pronunciation of words like 'bruschetta', 'prosciutto', gnocchi' and many others.
And we'll finish strong with understanding where to stress each word (Italian has no rules but I will share some tricks!) and how to speak entire sentences with the right intonation and cadence.
When you finish the course you will also get a Certificate of Completion!
The course has 44 Lectures, built around 18 Core Lessons.
For each lesson you get:
- Instructional Video (me on camera, with my whiteboard)
- Downloadable mp3 to take the lesson with you
- Downloadable PDF with the Lesson Notes and Vocab Lists
- Practice Video (interactive slideshow with the correct pronunciation of over 200 words)
- Downloadable PDF of the Practice Video
You can rest assured that all your doubts will be cleared by the time you complete the course. If not, you can always ask me Questions in the Q&A Section!
I'm there to support you.
PS: and don't forget, this comes with a 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee, so you can try the course with confidence.
- People who like to eat at Italian restaurants
- People planning a trip to Italy
- Students of Italian
- Opera singers
- People interested in all things Italian
Welcome to "Speak Italian Like an Italiano - Pronounce, Read & Write Italian In Just 3 Hours".
Review this short document to understand how the course is structured and how you can make the most of it.
In this lecture you will learn the second secret of sounding great when speaking Italian.
In this short lecture you will see 3 consonants that have similar sounds to English but that can some times be tricky due to their nasal sound or different articulation in Italian.
In this lecture you will learn how to pronounce the STU, STR and AU sounds. These can be tricky, so pay attention!
This is the practice video for the tricky sounds STU, STR and AU.
In this lecture you will learn the third secret to sounding good when speaking Italian.
We will look at the intonation of whole sentences.
While this lecture is recommended for advanced students who already know some Italian, anyone will find it useful and beneficial for their progress.