Learn Italian ( in 15 Lessons / beginners )
What you'll learn
- You will learn Italian starting from zero knowledge constantly supported by images and translations.
- Take your Italian level from zero to B1 with all the practice exercises contained in this course.
- You will learn the Italian language from the first lesson. Thanks to the support of dynamic videos, color images, drawings, writings and subtitles, all the topics and grammar rules have been simplified so that even a child can understand them. All lessons are in English to be understood by a true beginner who really starts from zero. The lessons are held by a true Italian mother tongue.
- Enhance listening and understanding of the Italian language thanks to the audiovisual exercises built on seven levels of difficulty, designed to offer you the best experience of total immersion in the language thanks to the dialogues recorded by true Italian mother tongues.
- The only Italian course for beginners that also provides you with a precise STUDY GUIDE (downloadable in PDF) that will take you by the hand from day one and will tell you how, what and when to study, in order to maximize your results.
- If you love traveling and your next stop is Italy, my GUIDE TO THE TYPICAL SITUATIONS, downloadable in PDF, with its 10 typical situations, more than 390 useful words, more than 330 useful expressions and 20 typical dialogues, will surely be of great help during your stay in Italy.
- Good knowledge of english language
SPEAK ITALIAN IN 15 LESSONS is an Italian course structured in just 15 lessons but which contains 40 Topics.
In this course you will learn:
Verbo ESSERE (to be)
Verbo AVERE (to have)
The Possessive Adj.
The Possessive Pronouns
The Comparatives Of Majority
The Comparatives Of Minority
The Superlative Adjectives
Comparatives of equality
How to express likes and dislikes (like+noun / like+verb)
Making suggestions and offers
Construct numbers 0 - 100
Vocabulary (months of the year / days of the week / clothings)
Adverbs of frequency
How to express (Too + Adjective) in italian
How to read the clock in italian
prepositions (on, in, above, under etc.)
Italian special verbs
How to talk about habits (italian present simple)
How to talk about past events and experiences (Italian past simple)
How to talk about future plans (Italian future)
How to talk about ongoing actions in the present moment (present continuous)
How to talk about ongoing actions in the present moment (past continuous)
How to give suggestions (should)
Italian present perfect (passato prossimo)
How to express obligations (must / have to)
How to express past habits (used to)
Who this course is for:
- English speakers who want to learn Italian from the bases
- Learners who are looking for a really simple way to learn Italian
- Learners who want to learn Italian in a really simple, easy and fast way and also having fun.
Ciao, I’m Federica Serra, italian mother tongue and founder of Speak In Italian. I’m passionate about helping you to achieve your life goals including confidence and fluency in Italian.
I believe that the best thing for a teacher is to visibly see her student’s improvementsand, and every time it happens it’s a great celebration for me.
I believe in my students a lot; Sometimes they find difficulties just because they don’t believe in theirselves as much as I do, but after a few lessons I see them chainging their minds and from that moment on their improvements are literally exponential!
Teaching is an art, I love teaching, I do it with all my heart.