French for Beginners : Level 1 | Master the French basics
What you'll learn
- Acquire basic French level in just one month!
- Speak French easily
- Introduce yourself and have small talks
- Build unlimited sentences
- Full range of vocabulary (numbers included)
- Grammar knowledge
- Nothing. With this course, you'll learn French from scratch. No French level needed.
Who is this course for?
We designed this course for absolute beginners.
If you have never learnt French before, then this course is perfect for you. If you know some words already, you can further expand your vocabulary by progressing through this course, learning the material and gaining exposure to ensure you have the foundations correct.
What makes this course different?
With us, you will soon learn the French spoken by locals.
Most French courses teach words and phrases from books. We believe you should learn real French. What you will learn is what you will hear, and can use, when you come to France.
Our unique “Lego” method
After many years of experience teaching French, we formulated a unique and effective teaching method. Our lessons are built upon 2 fundamental principles:
- The ‘Lego’ method: Learn essential words and phrases that can be quickly combined to form sentences. You will be able to build many sentences just by knowing how to fit basic words and phrases together, just like Lego!
- Conversational Learning: Practice speaking naturally in conversations. Our lessons use conversational learning in a fun and interactive manner in order to learn French.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn how to quickly build French sentences just like the locals do by understanding fundamental vocabulary.
A large range of useful vocabulary (not the one from the books that noone use in real life)
Easily build sentences
Present and futur tense
Ask and answer questions
And much more with just few minutes / day
What’s included in this course
26 lessons in videos for a month of learning
Dialogues to practice
Recaps of the vocabulary to download (pdf)
Who this course is for:
- French beginner
Hi, I’m Joel
I live around the world for almost 10 years. In each country, I always try to learn the basics of the language. I now speak French, English and Spanish plus have basics in other languages.
But I was tired of learning words that noone was using in real life. I was seeking for the quickest way to speak the fundamentals: small talks, numbers, how to bargain at the market, how to order a coffee etc.
Since I couldn't find it, I decided to create a course to help everyone who has the same need for the French language.
My knowledge of languages and my years of experience as a graduated French teacher helped me to build a unique teaching method to help hundreds of students around the world.