Speak English Like a Native: Troubleshooting Course for ESL
What you'll learn
- To troubleshoot selected topics in English as a Second Language
- To improve key points in pronunciation
- To understand typical conversation skills, phrases and idioms common in American English
- To review confusing grammar points
- To introduce independent study skills for life-long success
- To add / review selected groups of words in your vocabulary
- Basic understanding of the English language
- Watch video lectures online
- Open pdf files for review
This is an introduction to troubleshooting ESL skills: Basic English Language Course. Its purpose is to fill in gaps in communication and give you knowledge of important topics like American culture and social skills, as well as trouble spots that are often skipped over in the English language classroom. It is a highly unique and extremely helpful smattering of solutions - but is not intended as a complete ESL course, nor is it for complete beginners.
Over the past 10 years of teaching adults and college students English as a Second Language, from my classes for beginners to intermediate and advanced students, I have made a note of common challenges. This collection of 60 of the best video lesson responses to these challenges are now organized in sequence with supporting materials and quizzes to help you, the learner, follow along and see your progress.
- Includes a sampling of troubleshooting solutions across several topics
- This basic English language course includes 60 video lectures from 1 to 7 minutes long each, supplementary text materials (explanations to review and worksheets for practice), and quizzes
- You can complete this basic English language course at your own pace. If you watch one video per weekday, you complete the course in 3 months. If you study intensely for 3-4 hours each day, you can complete the course in two days.
You will benefit from this Basic English Language Course if you are:
- A high-beginner, intermediate or advanced English learner
- Looking for a unique, engaging and easy to follow course
- Looking for a springboard to accelerate your English skills for social, professional or personal reasons
- Interested in American English culture, idioms and pronunciation
This course is not recommended for:
- Very low level beginners in English
- Students looking for a traditional, textbook-based, complete A-Z English course
- Students under 13 years old
- Students not interested in social situations, professional English use, or American English
Take this Basic English Language Course right now and improve your English skill.</p>
Who this course is for:
- High beginner, intermediate or advanced English language learners
- ESL learners who intend to use English in social, professional or academic settings
Gabby is the founder and a teacher at Go Natural English, a popular YouTube channel and website helping intermediate English language learners from more than 130 countries to become fluent and confident English speakers. Now you can take sample Go Natural English courses right here on Udemy. Learn more with our free lessons on our blog and our complete English course and community only available at the Go Natural English website.