Spark Project (Prediction Online Shopper Purchase Intention)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this Spark Project course you will implement Predicting online shopper purchase intention Project in Apache Spark (ML) using Databricks Notebook (Community edition server)
- Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
- Launching Spark Cluster
- Create a Data Pipeline
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Real-time Use Case
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
- Apache Spark basic and Scala fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics along with Machine Learning
- Following browsers on Windows, Linux or macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
- *You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- The following browsers are not supported:
- Mobile browsers.
- Beta, “preview,” or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
Real-time Prediction of online shoppers’ purchasing intention Project using Apache Spark Machine Learning Models
Once a user logs into an online shopping website, knowing whether the person will make a purchase or not holds a massive economical value. A lot of current research is focused on real-time revenue predictors for these shopping websites. In this article, we will start building a revenue predictor for one such website.
In this Data Science Machine Learning project, we will create a Real-time prediction of online shoppers’ purchasing intention Project using Apache Spark Machine Learning Models using Logistic Regression, one of the predictive models.
Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
Launching Spark Cluster
Create a Data Pipeline
Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
Real-time Use Case
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Prediction of Online Shoppers’ Purchasing Intention Project a Real-time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist