Strategies For Boosting Your Spanish Vocabulary
- Students need to have at least an advanced beginner (A2) level in Spanish
- Students need access to a printer
Are you past the beginner-level in your Spanish study, but you feel stuck always using beginner level vocab?
Do you want to sound more sophisticated and natural when you speak Spanish?
Are you willing to stop studying like a beginner and learn how to study vocab like an advanced learner?
Then this training is for you!
In this training we're going to cover 3 steps to boosting your Spanish vocab past the beginner level.
First thing is that you’re going to learn new words today.
You’ll also be learning how to learn new words. I have some new ideas for you on how to learn and memorize new Spanish vocab words.
Last but not least, you’ll be learning how to USE new words in Spanish. Because what good are new words if they just stay on your flash cards or in your phone app and aren’t being used in your Spanish writings or conversations? No good! You need to use them, so you’ll be getting some tips on how to do that.
This course will not teach you tons of new vocabulary, but rather teach you methods, tips and strategies for how you can boost your Spanish vocab! It is a course to teach you new study skills/methods.
- Advanced Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level students who want to use Spanish vocabulary at a higher level
- Spanish students who don't know how to break free from using the same, basic vocabulary in Spanish
- Students who want to use vocabulary to speak more sophisticated, more natural Spanish
- Training Introduction
- Who this training is for
- Freshman Spanish Struggles
- Synonyms Rock
- The Dinosaur Model of Spanish Learning
- How to Improve Your Spanish Vocab Using What You Already Know
- Intensity and Frequency of Vocab
- Beyond Beginner Study Strategies for Spanish Vocab
- Deep Words Method
- More on the Deep Words Table
- Use it or Lose it
- Not only with adjectives...
- Review of the Training + Outro
- Course Quiz
- Bonus Lecture: More Vocab Learning
- Bonus Lecture: Links
- Extra Credit: 5 Steps to Speaking with Grammar
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!