Spanish Survival Basics
What you'll learn
- Masculine and feminine nouns in Spanish.
- Regular -AR, -ER and -IR conjugations.
- Preterite Vs Imperfect
- Fundamental conjugations in the past, present and future tense.
- Learn the difference between regular and irregular verbs
- No experience required. All levels welcome!
You will learn:
- Subject Pronouns
- Gender of Nouns
- Definite & Indefinite articles
- Singular and Plural
- Tú Vs Usted
- Conjugations for ALL regular -AR, -ER and -IR verbs in the present, past and future tense.
Short and sweet!
These concise and simple video lessons will show that Spanish is not as hard we think.
The charts and the graphics in this book are meant to be a guide for students to make their own.
Our students wrote THEIR OWN conjugation chart six times, thats right, six times! By using the templates in the videos, it helped them memorize and understand the conjugations to do homework and pass their exams.
Do this as soon as you get the test so it is not "cheating" and you can use it as a tool throughout the exam.
His signature voice is deep, friendly and casual which coupled with his professionalism and dedication to customer service make him a phenomenal teacher
He's a voiceover recording artist with over 10 years of experience, serving clients around the world.
You have probably heard his voice on TV and Radio Spots for companies like Pizza Hut, JCPenney, Audible.. and more!
Today, Santiago's voice is the voice that will teach you Spanish!
Santiago's industry experience also includes:
Bachelor's in Neuroscience from Florida Atlantic University
Training at the Stella Adler Acting Studio in Manhattan, New York.
Who this course is for:
- For students who need to learn the basics without the confusing technical details.
- For students who want to learn from a native speaker.
- For students who need to improve their grades in Spanish Class
- For students who are going to travel soon.
- For students ready for a new perspective
- For students who say "Yo sabo"
Santiago obtained a Bachelor's of Science in Psychobiology and Behavioral Neuroscience at Florida Atlantic University. Boca Raton, Fl.
Santiago trained scene and on camera acting at the Stella Adler Acting Studio. Manhattan, NY.
While in Manhattan, New York, Santiago worked in over 200 Movie sets and learned everything about how to work in front and behind the cameras.
Santiago is also the announcer in radio /TV Spots for:
8+ Audible audiobooks and more!
His friendly style allows him to inspire students to enjoy class by showing them concepts in simple terms.