Spanish Survival Basics
- It is recommended that students take notes and practice pronunciation by speaking out loud. Students can pause the videos as needed in order to learn at their own pace.
In this course you will learn:
- Subject Pronouns
- Gender of Nouns
- Definite & Indefinite articles
- Singular and Plural
- Tú Vs Usted
- Conjugations for ALL regular -AR, -ER and -IR verbs in the present, past and future tense.
- You get access to REAL LIFE conversations and interviews of NATIVE speakers from different Spanish speaking countries!
The concepts taught are fundamental and fun!
Short and sweet!
The material covered is essential for beginners and it is a fantastic resource for advance students to review basic concepts from a different perspective.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Spanish Survival Basics is for students who want to or need to learn the basics of Spanish without all the confusing technical details. This course is for those who want to learn from a native speaker who explains concepts in clear and simple English .
- 00:54Welcome to Spanish Survival Basics (Introduction)
Santiago was born in Bogotá, Colombia. He moved to Florida, US when he was 14 years old.
He obtained a B.S in Psychobiology and Behavioral Neuroscience on a Bright Futures scholarship at Florida Atlantic University.
Santiago has over 3 years of experience as a medical interpreter at Caridad Clinic in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Working with underprivileged immigrants, Santiago experienced the value and the positive impact that one can have in society by knowing a second language.
After 4 years of teaching Spanish in private institutions, Santiago started producing Online Spanish courses available worldwide. The concepts in the lessons are explained in a very simple and fun way.
Santiago is currently living in Manhattan, New York where he continues to produce online courses.
Thank you for joining us!
Get excited and ready to learn Spanish.